• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 f250 For sale!!!!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
2008 Ford f-250 FX4. Truck is Blue exterior with Gray trim, Black leather interior with gray trim. Truck currently has 72k on it. Truck is almost loaded out, leather interior, dual power front seats, traction control, 4x4 on the fly, head front seats, spray in bed liner ect. Truck also has a S&B intake, 7" FTE stack mitre cut stack, DPF delete pipe, MBRP CAC elbow, and h&s minimax race tuner and paint to match head lights. Truck is dropped about 2", but I still have the stock rear block that was removed, and the stock front coils as well. Truck has no remaining warranty Wheels and tires in this picture will not be included in the sale, however I can offer a great deal on any set of fuel wheels and tires to the buyer. Asking Price is 34,500.00 feel free to reach me at 973-296-8503. Truck put down 560/1120 on the dyno, and ran 13.2 in the 1/4 with room for improvement. can also email [email protected] for more information.

Anyone who knows me how meticulous I am when it comes to detail, so this truck has been very well taken care of. I love this truck, and not in a position where I need to sell it. Just looking for another toy and need to unload this first.

IMG_3255_zps25404803.jpg

IMG_3702_zps53205cb5.jpg

IMG_3197_zps7ff28204.jpg

IMG_3198_zpsbd3476c1.jpg

NY_Mott

Reaction score
So I guess it was my computer.
Vary nice truck!!! got 9/10 for me just need that sunroof or I would be all over it.
GLWS.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
So I guess it was my computer.
Vary nice truck!!! got 9/10 for me just need that sunroof or I would be all over it.
GLWS.

shame.....if you change your mind let me know!

May have missed this but what wheels will be included with it?

I have a set of stock 18" wheels off an 07 on it now, but I am a dealer for fuel wheels (Please note this is only for this AD, Not to Sell wheels on the forum) so if the new owner is interested I would be happy to give a killer deal on a set of fuel wheels.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Its one nice truck for sure!
But as of now pending a purchase early next week.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Have one put in! This truck is so clean. I know you're picky but look at this one seriously. Free bump for you Mark!!

thanks Tom- When are we getting you those wheels!!!

Its one nice truck for sure!
But as of now pending a purchase early next week.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

good luck with the purchase...if it falls through let me know

thuglike

Reaction score
You will not find a cleaner rig. I can vouch for this truck..it is as solid today as the day it left the lot. Absolute beauty!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online