08 F250 STREET TRUCK BUILD

3brorce

Reaction score
I know it's been a while since I posted in here. Iv been really busy getting caught up with work.

Finally got a lift.

Chrome delete has started
E6-A7D81F7EFB04-16363-000006702B3E62E0_zpsc4b6dcde.jpg

I am going to be doing the same thing with my grill but keep my bumpers chrome. That doesnt look bad I dont think. Where did you get that grill? Turbos look good as well.

3brorce

Reaction score
No BS there thats for sure. I am going to go with sunrise or autofair when I am ready to swap mine in.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I didn't notice that it was a new atmo. Didn't you have an 80mm on before? I remember you saying you weren't really happy with it and is this one the 80mm that resembles a stocker?

Beechperformance

Reaction score
I hope to bit the Dyno Friday or sat but we will see. And yes it's a 59 and 80 in stock covers. And prob no 62vgt I'm have some things I'm throwing around.

Beechperformance

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. We hit the Dyno Saturday. I was there for over 3 hours and made 4 decent pulls. Issues after issue on there side. The number they gave me were crazy. It's a Dyno dynamics. I have never heard of them. The truck made 520 and 1100 torque. Are you kidding me? The graph didn't even have a torque curve. It looked like mountains. So I'm looking for a local dynojet that will let me run. Dustin and I did the math from my trip to the track a few weeks ago. We came up with well into the 7xx hp range on fuel.

MINK

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. We hit the Dyno Saturday. I was there for over 3 hours and made 4 decent pulls. Issues after issue on there side. The number they gave me were crazy. It's a Dyno dynamics. I have never heard of them. The truck made 520 and 1100 torque. Are you kidding me? The graph didn't even have a torque curve. It looked like mountains. So I'm looking for a local dynojet that will let me run. Dustin and I did the math from my trip to the track a few weeks ago. We came up with well into the 7xx hp range on fuel.

Okay but with dual fuelers and 110s?

Robbie Martins truck ran the exact same 1/4 times in a cc/sb with stock fuel, trans and a 72. just deesnt seem like your making the power the setup should but hopefully it will keep gaining as you keep tweaking.

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Okay but with dual fuelers and 110s?

Robbie Martins truck ran the exact same 1/4 times in a cc/sb with stock fuel, trans and a 72. just deesnt seem like your making the power the setup should but hopefully it will keep gaining as you keep tweaking.

I thought he ran faster than a 12.4???

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Beechperformance

Reaction score
12.4 was a 2.0 60 foot and not tryng hard. I made 2 passes on fuel. They were crappy passes. Even the guy at the Dyno shop did the math and said wow those numbers don't make sense now pay me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.