08 F250 STREET TRUCK BUILD

MINK

Reaction score
12.4 was a 2.0 60 foot and not tryng hard. I made 2 passes on fuel. They were crappy passes. Even the guy at the Dyno shop did the math and said wow those numbers don't make sense now pay me.

Not trying hard? Come on...

Math is just that....I'll keep watching for proof. I do agree it's not a 500hp truck but that also leads me to think maybe there are some other issues with the setup?

What does backpressure look like?

Beechperformance

Reaction score
Not trying hard? Come on...

Math is just that....I'll keep watching for proof. I do agree it's not a 500hp truck but that also leads me to think maybe there are some other issues with the setup?

What does backpressure look like?

Not trying hard on the launch. I went there to make passes on the bottle. I made 2 on fuel to make there were no issues. So I never left hard under good boost. And I'm not sure what the back pressure was I have no good way to log it. The mini maxx only tells peak.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
thats a great tune up in that truck, and i assume hes running at bandimere, which means it will run 112 down here.

well tractions bars and a 60ft will put him at 12.30 .. i cut a 1.69 on stock continentals and no bars. if me or dwood drove it.. it'd be faster.

You're an animal

JD just went 12.59@109 with a 1.84 60'. He's in it to win it lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.