• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 F350 King Ranch 1040HP fuel only

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I have been down this road and it is very very hard to sell trucks like this. Your best chance is a guy who has a ton of money that knows nothing about diesels. Diesel guys see this and want to do it better, different, or just themselves ya know there own flavor. Again big money that has or had no idea about diesel power. Or part it out and trade it in on a new one, dealerships tend to miss the "loose" ends.

By far the best ass ranch i have ever seen.

Last edited:

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Ive never seen an ass ranch. Must be a Utah thing. Wonder if i could convincethe ole lady to let me go.

Most of them are in Texas....I call them ass because most of them look like it.

Spatel23

Reaction score

Id seriously consider that with cash. I can think of few things to do with that and beer on the farm.

I have been down this road and it is very very hard to sell trucks like this. Your best chance is a guy who has a ton of money that knows nothing about diesels. Diesel guys see this and want to do it better, different, or just themselves ya know there own flavor. Again big money that has or had no idea about diesel power. Or part it out and trade it in on a new one, dealerships tend to miss the "loose" ends.

By far the best ass ranch i have ever seen.

Ive considered parting it out, hopefully I dont go down that road. Id probably just keep it before I did all that bs. LOL
Thanks

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Tell him hed be surprised at what a cash offer would do.

Just curious, were you considering financing it? I thought it was always cash only?

Ive considered parting it out, hopefully I dont go down that road. Id probably just keep it before I did all that bs. LOL
Thanks

If you do, there are a few things I'd like to pic up from you :D

Goose

Reaction score
How 'bout a '91 Camaro and whatever's in my checking account right now? :D

I keep trying to get one of my employees to buy it. He won the lottery a while back. LOL

Must not have been that much since he is still working for you! :hammer:

JDub

Reaction score
Thanks

Been in those shoes as well, tried to sell my 2wd 'as-is' with next to no interest from anyone. Ended up parting it out and getting more money than I was asking for it as a complete running vehicle. Hated to tear it down to nothing, but came out better for me in the end that way.

Good luck with whatever you do with it, it's an awesome rig.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I really can't believe there are no legitimate cash offers on this truck. I hope you don't have to part it out.

Cory S

Reaction score
If the economy was like it was back in 03 truck would have sold in a day

Sent from my Motorola razr (flip phone)

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Have you tried putting it on Ebay? Get some more exposure and eyes looking at it. I'm sure it'll sell, its a awesome truck. Also So Cal Trucks, and dupont registry.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
i have cash, but you know its not where you wanna be

i had to part mine out for this exact reason

bump again my buddy

89xj

Reaction score
Just a bump for ya. Everytime I buy a lottery ticket, I buy it with this truck in mind. No lie lol

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Shone. If this truck was up for sale when my 08 was stolen I would have picked it up in a heart beat. Good luck with the sale man. If you consider a part out let me know.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Shone. If this truck was up for sale when my 08 was stolen I would have picked it up in a heart beat. Good luck with the sale man. If you consider a part out let me know.

I know I'm not alone when I say I feel like a vulture circling this thread, waiting for Shone to part it out LOL

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I may be interested in some items if he does go that route, gotta see what the wallet would allow of course.

Danny26

Reaction score
I would def grab some stuff off this truck if you parted it out. But I understand why you would want to sell it first.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Shone If you part it I'd be interested in some things...hope you don't have to though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
It just seems wrong to dismantle thaaaat. I think he'd keep it.before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.