• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 F350 King Ranch 1040HP fuel only

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllanB

Reaction score
If I wasn't in the middle of trying to build a 2wd(which in the end is probably going to cost me a divorce lol) I would have to try to wheel and deal with Shone on that beast. That is one beautifull, bada$$ truck.

florida 6.0

Reaction score
Yeah if I was sitting good financially I would be the new owner . Bump for a sweet ride !

Spatel23

Reaction score
Derail over? Sorry about that Shone. For anyone who is looking, there is still a damn nice truck for sale in this thread.

Agreed!

I.also agree with your last post. We are saying the same thing.

One.good thing, we're keeping the.thread on the radar.

Good luck, once again.

No problem at all guys. We are all here to BS, and I certainly am not one to mind.

this is too tempting, just cracked a piston in mine so i would atleast have a parts truck for this beautiful beast

You would be surprised at how motivated I am to move it. Give me a shout if you are seriously interested and we can talk numbers. Thanks

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Even trade for my '03 with stacked tuners, stacked tow mirrors, 14" custom stack and 1,600 HP? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Just screwing with ya man. Here's a free bump. I've been a fan of this truck since day one. If I had $70k, I'd be all over it.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Shone, what kind of power levels do you DD this thing at? I've got a buddy looking for a truck but he isn't prepared for 1000hp. Do you have tunes or can it be tuned pretty far down to the 650-750hp range for reliability and drivability reasons?

Last edited:

Spatel23

Reaction score
I dd it in the same gearhead tune that made 1040. You would be very surprised at how tame it is. Best tune I've had to daily drive yet and it just so happens that it makes lots of clean power.

It can be tuned down though. Id say putting Innovatives tow tune in it would detune it to around 750, that's just a guess though.
To answer your question, yes it can be detuned by putting a less aggressive tune in it, I've just never done it.

If your buddy is serious, I'm motivated to sell NOW.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thats extremely BA that you use the throttle to control power output. One tune and g2g!

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
I know you kinda answered this in a pm, but what would this truck be capable of towing, with the right tune of course...

Spatel23

Reaction score
Thats extremely BA that you use the throttle to control power output. One tune and g2g!

Thanks, its amazing how nice it is to drive. Ill have to get a video when I get a chance.

I know you kinda Moanswered this in a pm, but what would this truck be capable of towing, with the right tune of course...

Honestly, I have no idea. I use another truck for any towing needs. The most this truck has ever pulled was 5K lbs and that was for a total of 40 miles.

Maybe Haller will chime in and elaborate on how Mal Burnsides pulls. He has the same setup as me.

Jgon08

Reaction score
Hey shone, pm me I've been looking for a kr not a 08 but that's is a great looking 08 pm what you were thinking?

BFT

Reaction score
The truck is definitely an animal. Drove in it once with shone during DPC '11, and even in Denver it had good driving capabilities.
Will definitely make the next owner a very happy man! This is a pavement pounding, throw a mud pie in your ass and stomp it dry kinda rig... But with class

Crack85

Reaction score
Clearly says what he is asking for....

I am not open to trades.
I am not interested in parting it out.
Car Fax will show a minor repair. I rear ended a friend going to dinner. The hood and fenders were not touched nor painted. I had to replace the bumper, grill, intercooler, radiator, and trans cooler.
$70K
Couple of pictures....I have more upon request and again, only request pictures if you are seriously interested.

Hey shone, pm me I've been looking for a kr not a 08 but that's is a great looking 08 pm what you were thinking?

Jgon08

Reaction score
Also CLEARLY says ready to move, also open to offers so read it all before reposting something From the first page. Thanks thow!

Clearly says what he is asking for....

I am not open to trades.
I am not interested in parting it out.
Car Fax will show a minor repair. I rear ended a friend going to dinner. The hood and fenders were not touched nor painted. I had to replace the bumper, grill, intercooler, radiator, and trans cooler.
$70K
Couple of pictures....I have more upon request and again, only request pictures if you are seriously interested.

713Diesel

Reaction score
I feel really dumb asking this question and I expect to be made fun of....... Do you know what king of MPG's you are getting in that thing?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I feel really dumb asking this question and I expect to be made fun of....... Do you know what king of MPG's you are getting in that thing?

ill bet he was getting 16-20 city / hwy

TyCorr

Reaction score
Why would that be a dumb question? The trucks efficient and just driving, I would bet it gets better than average economy. Lifts and huge tires kill you mpg not power. Switching from 37s on 16s to 35s on 20s gained me 2 mpg. I'd not.hesitate to buy this if I had the money right now.

Last edited:

Spatel23

Reaction score
The truck is definitely an animal. Drove in it once with shone during DPC '11, and even in Denver it had good driving capabilities.
Will definitely make the next owner a very happy man! This is a pavement pounding, throw a mud pie in your ass and stomp it dry kinda rig... But with class

LOL thanks nachos

ill bet he was getting 16-20 city / hwy

wise man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online