1000 RWHP Build for the summer

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
there have been some delays waiting for BTS to get the Aermett shafts released and also with the roll bar. Trans will be at the shop this week so hopefully the build can be finished from there. it's getting the new kick ass intake manifolds and mishimoto radiator as well. Probably wont be ready for the fifth but then again I've been told Craig is a beast when it comes to fabricating so we'll see. Guys at MPD have been great.
Stew

Can't wait to see some new updates on it!

ingrahams

Reaction score
I'm still in Ghana at the moment and won't be able to make it to the dyno event, I will be picking it up on the 28th of next month. Really looking forward to seeing the truck again.
-Stew

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I'm still in Ghana at the moment and won't be able to make it to the dyno event, I will be picking it up on the 28th of next month. Really looking forward to seeing the truck again.
-Stew

What you doing out there? Gold mining

ingrahams

Reaction score
Senior supervisor for Mantrac CATs MARC site on Newmont Golds Ahafo mine. Trying to keep a fleet of 38 785 haul trucks working with operators who have only driven donkeys prior to a 3 million dollar truck. It's a stressful job but it allows me to buy toys.

ingrahams

Reaction score
Coming along
17E-6EAF2EE5D02E-4484-0000087F9370A0AD_zpsea7c36f9.jpg

-Stew

alradco

Reaction score
I can't imagine driving a truck with that kind of power. Sure would pull my trailer well. :)
In for updates.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Just curious, but are you going to put a 90* fitting on that fuel line or reroute it? It just seems really close to the hot pipe. But It just be how I'm looking at it too.

Wayne

Reaction score
It all looks really nice. I wonder how that air filter does for supplying that giant turbo though. Have you guys tested vacuum between the air filter and atmospheric turbo inlet on a hard run, on a similar setup? My eyes could be playing tricks, but it looks too small. I'm just curious, not trying to pick a fight. I assume you all saw the size of filter we used on Erik's truck to keep the turbos happy.

Latest posts

Members online