1000 RWHP Build for the summer

ingrahams

Reaction score
Having issues with the only remaining factory fuel lines cracking. Craig is trying to sort that out then it goes for tuning with Eric. On the first few test drives we did it was a beast. Spooled quick and pulled hard as hell. The guys at MPD have been great to deal with and do incredible work. Looking forward to the final product, should have a video of it on the rollers next week.
-Stew

Matt

Reaction score
Did they get the fuel line issues sorted out? I want to see this thing tearing it up.

ingrahams

Reaction score
Finally got a chance to get down and pick up\dyno the truck, put down 980hp. Couldn't be happier, big thank you to all the guys at MPD for doing such a great job. Just have to wait till spring to see what it can do on the track.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to get down and pick up\dyno the truck, put down 980hp. Couldn't be happier, big thank you to all the guys at MPD for doing such a great job. Just have to wait till spring to see what it can do on the track.

congrats buddy, thats awesome. whats drivability like ?

Jgon08

Reaction score

What tune are you running I'm guessing one of Eric's?

Latest posts

Members online