13-16 Spartan tuning

cappa

Reaction score
Finally got mine done with ndash and sotf. Wanted to give a shout out to Mike @no limit. Good guy to deal with putting my setup together and always answered my questions along the way no matter how stupid they were. Running the qr on the 500 right now, I told myself that is as high as I'll go until I can monitor egt's. Seems to shift good thou and pulls plenty hard, can't imagine how the 600 must feel. I pulled a probe out of the exhaust and put it in the blocker plate and plugged it into the egr, found the pid but the value doesn't seem accurate atm. Pretty happy with the spar setup thou

cappa

Reaction score
20160811_223430.jpg

20160729_161507.jpg

20160729_161432.jpg

Really like how the sotf looks, almost factory

nlewman

Reaction score
So I'm a tad confused here, I guess. I thought the nga uage was the top of the line, not the nd ash

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

cappa

Reaction score
Pretty sure the tunes are the same for both just different style monitor. Ngauge is a round style monitor and the ndash looks like the one in my picture. I think ndash might be able to monior more pid's at once but i'm not for sure on that. Ndash just came out a couple weeks or so ago. Someone correct me if i'm wrong

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So I'm a tad confused here, I guess. I thought the nga uage was the top of the line, not the nd ash

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

actually the Ndash is the full led montior and the ngauge is just a round gauge.

Cappa - glad you're happy brutha !!!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Finally got mine done with ndash and sotf. Wanted to give a shout out to Mike @no limit. Good guy to deal with putting my setup together and always answered my questions along the way no matter how stupid they were. Running the qr on the 500 right now, I told myself that is as high as I'll go until I can monitor egt's. Seems to shift good thou and pulls plenty hard, can't imagine how the 600 must feel. I pulled a probe out of the exhaust and put it in the blocker plate and plugged it into the egr, found the pid but the value doesn't seem accurate atm. Pretty happy with the spar setup thou
what do you mean that you plugged it into the egr? as in the egr conector plug or the probe wire plug from the egr?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

cappa

Reaction score
I used egt probe 11, which was the first one in my exhaust on the stock setup according to the monitor and plugged it into the egr connector plug that used to read egr egt. Then I found the spart@n egt using egr pid. I assume that's how your supposed to set it up but I could be wrong. Maybe that's not how is supposed to be setup at all and that's why it isn't reading accurately for me. I think ndash needs an update before it can monitor the egt's thou last I heard. Boost doesn't read at the moment either.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
if there is a egt probe already in the egr track, why cant that still be used? is it because the egr is shut off or gone?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

cappa

Reaction score
Yeah I removed that whole pipe and blocked it off. Only reason I set it up that way was I thought on the mini max that was how guys were setting it up. I just wanted it all ready so when the update is out I would be good to go.

TexAg56

Reaction score
Cappa, I have the exact same thing done, as this is how people were doing it with other tuners. From what I understand is for Ndash or Ngauge we will need to buy an adapter before it will work and also it wont work until the update. I just dont understand where the adapter will go.

15Platinum67

Reaction score
I haven't been able to get ahold of them either been waiting on custom tunes for two weeks now sent multiple emails with no response!

Latest posts

Members online