13-16 Spartan tuning

David1089

Reaction score
The Sct will throw the check engine light of left plugged in. I tried it the other day just to see what would happen. Came up as a non volatile code or something like that. I unplugged them again and cleared the dtc. Never came back on. Just in case anyone gets that code.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
We are getting cables ready to go out to some of our dealers (including No Limit) by next week. Will be shipping to some our testers shortly too to get some final feedback. Should be ready for full production very shortly!

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
Guys with the TPMS light on, is it because you run lower tire pressure in your truck or is it cause you don't have sensors at all anymore?

Reason I ask is that I was able to get a dealer to change my pressure threshold down to 45 psi front and rear. It's adjustable from 80 or 90 down to like 5 or 10 psi I think..

Notneb

Reaction score
Guys with the TPMS light on, is it because you run lower tire pressure in your truck or is it cause you don't have sensors at all anymore?

Reason I ask is that I was able to get a dealer to change my pressure threshold down to 45 psi front and rear. It's adjustable from 80 or 90 down to like 5 or 10 psi I think..

It's due to running lower pressures for me, I run 45F/40R unless I'm going more than an hour on the highway. As for the dealer adjusting anything on my truck: nope! They do my free oil changes and even that makes me anxious...

SOTF finally! Now just need the nDash to get here!

winchester04

Reaction score
On the Nguage for the 15 f250, Do all the tunes they send you to put on the tuner take the speed limiter off?? And can i update it from the port in the front port?

HuntTx777

Reaction score
Just finished reading this entire thread, really with there was some more feedback from some guys with 2013... Obviously everyone with the 15/16 seem to be really happy. Surely there has to be some 13/14MY guys out there?????

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
Just finished reading this entire thread, really with there was some more feedback from some guys with 2013... Obviously everyone with the 15/16 seem to be really happy. Surely there has to be some 13/14MY guys out there?????

I'm here too! Been wanting that feedback as well

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Hopefully some of our 13/14 customers will be along to give some input.

I'll share that our 13/14 tuning is almost exactly the same as our 15/16 product, simply recalibrated for the older turbo, pump, and other accessories. All of the great manners and shifting that are in our 15/16 product are in the 13/14 as well.

Members online

No members online now.