13-16 Spartan tuning

jcain

Reaction score
And there is no bezel, that was a mock up, and clearly stated as such. Use the 12v plug hole, works just fine.

jcain

Reaction score
3f56456167afa16ec143dd14be6f15cc.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
that's how mine came as well. Just wanted to confirm that the sotf plugs into the cac outlet sensor right?

pm me with a email address and i'll send you a pdf with instructions if you want them .

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
Sorry, guess that's not as clear to me as it is to you. In fact it's pretty clear to me that it would be included at some point.

Read: "Only thing I'm missing now is the mounting bezels, which we are having made. It looks like I'll be using a 3d printer to create the first few runs of them, as a mold is going to be a few months before it is ready.

Pictures below. The last one, showing the dash bezel marked for HP level, is a Photoshop I cooked up for representation. It does accurately show the text and markings we will be using for final production.

Also note, that anyone who doesn't want to use our mounting bezel in the location shown can simply drill a 3/8 hole anywhere on your dash and use the switch and knob."

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Sorry, guess that's not as clear to me as it is to you. In fact it's pretty clear to me that it would be included at some point.

Read: "Only thing I'm missing now is the mounting bezels, which we are having made. It looks like I'll be using a 3d printer to create the first few runs of them, as a mold is going to be a few months before it is ready.

Pictures below. The last one, showing the dash bezel marked for HP level, is a Photoshop I cooked up for representation. It does accurately show the text and markings we will be using for final production.

Also note, that anyone who doesn't want to use our mounting bezel in the location shown can simply drill a 3/8 hole anywhere on your dash and use the switch and knob."

We will gladly send you one as soon as they are ready. I don't have an ETA yet; plastics molding is a whole new thing for me, so we've had a steep learning curve on that one.

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
We will gladly send you one as soon as they are ready. I don't have an ETA yet; plastics molding is a whole new thing for me, so we've had a steep learning curve on that one.

Thanks for the reply Matt. I understand the diving into a new process, my company is just now trying out investment casting. Whole new ball game for us! Thanks again, just keep us updated and I'll get with ya

Hottrod81

Reaction score
I just got the ******* with sotf know. If I am towing in a higher hp tune and I see a steep grade coming up is it ok to just switch to the tow tune or does the tranny need to go through a relearn

Hottrod81

Reaction score
I finally got the ******* installed and it has definitely woken then beast up. No offense to the sct tunes but this is on a different level. What Sotf package is everyone running for mostly in town driving? I tried the qr enhanced trans file but it seems to be to touchy for in town traffic for me.

Notneb

Reaction score
I finally got the ******* installed and it has definitely woken then beast up. No offense to the sct tunes but this is on a different level. What Sotf package is everyone running for mostly in town driving? I tried the qr enhanced trans file but it seems to be to touchy for in town traffic for me.

Warhammer all day every day

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Do you think the warhammer will have a long term effects on the truck if not driven like an idiot. I want at least 200k out of this truck.

I mean even stock if you drive it like you stole it all the time you're asking for problems. I don't see any problems running the warhammer tune as long as you drive it normal or the occasional full throttle pulls

Jeremy

2015 F250 (NEMO)
No limit intake, 5", h&s pipe, Pip, No limit ccv

Hottrod81

Reaction score
I got the sotf tunes on the ndash and I got a p0402 code which says something like excessive egr flow at idle. Is this due to my no limit intake?

HPGod

Reaction score
Dumb question, but I haven't seen the answer.
Ezlynk is compatible with SOTF, but can it display EGT?
I'm running H&S custom tuning on my 2013 with a 2015 towmax. Thinking I need a 2015 pump and S p a r t a n EZ in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c63 AMG

Reaction score
13-16 ******* tuning

I'm running H&S custom tuning on my 2013 with a 2015 towmax. Thinking I need a 2015 pump and S p a r t a n EZ in my life.

No EGT yet but they say it's coming. I'm going to talk with them Monday and will ask.

peont

Reaction score

Yes when I switched to S****** tunes on my ezlynk and was adjusting my gauges I found EGTs the other day. When I first installed the ezlynk I couldn't find EGTs but a couple of updates have come out since I have been using the ezlynk.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.