16" Dually Wheels

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Will they fit on an 08 DRW truck? I would like to run them if possible as I prefer 16s to the stock 17s but wasn't sure if the 16s would clear the brakes.

8inchstroker

Reaction score
I was under the impression they wouldn't clear brakes,maybe with some spacers? Hopefully someone will chime in that knows for sure.

drunk fingered from DROIDX

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Different bolt pattern 05 to current are 8x200 and 99-04 are 8x170 anything older is 8x6.5.... Hope that helped out

sent from my mf'n droid

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
I realize the lug difference I was just curious because I'm old school and like Interco tires...wanted to run the TSL Radials but they only come in 16s and down. I was thinking of running a camo rockstar wheel in 16 if it would clear.

WeBeStrokin

Reaction score
Not sure on your state laws either but you may not be able to drop rim size since it was a factory 17". So if I was you I would check the state and local laws first on that as well.

WeBeStrokin

Reaction score
Just thought I would throw it out there cause I would hate to see you spend the money on them and then you lose your ass on the whole thing. I mean it might not be an issue but it would be worth checking into first.

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Definitely a good point and I appreciate it man. I'd much rather err on the side of caution then get my balls busted over something I never would have thought of lol

Latest posts

Members online