1900 PW too much?

Swsignal5

Reaction score
My mini max told me that my peak pw was 1950 yesterday when I went WOT from a dead stop. Is this too much?

Randy_270

Reaction score
Watch your rail pressure, if it's not dropping then you're good. I'm gonna guess that unless you're running dual fuellers, it's gonna be dropping your rail pressure.

Reaction score
Yeah, your probably not holding that. You need to see what it levels out at. Lots of tunes have a bigger pw at different areas through the graph but will level out at a lower number when at wot and full RP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Yeah, your probably not holding that. You need to see what it levels out at. Lots of tunes have a bigger pw at different areas through the graph but will level out at a lower number when at wot and full RP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was watching my rail pressure and I saw it maintain 28-29k I has my programmer set on Ipw and I just saw that as my peak but I didn't see how long it stayed like that. Just curious if that was normal. I upgraded my h&s for the first time since 2012 and Thats when I'm seeing this. It's just box performance tunes

Vq2fast4u

Reaction score
Anyone running more than h&s pw? I ramped up the last portion of the pw table by 150. It maintains rail pressure around town. I havent been able to do any long pulls in 4th or 5th gear though.

Latest posts

Members online