• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2000 Excursion 7.3 with extras...

yavorssj

Reaction score
For sale is a 2000 Excursion Limited, 7.3, 4x4. Currently ha 224,xxx miles, but those are going up daily.

Asking $17K negotiable.

Overall, this is and has been a great truck for me and the family. However, it looks like I am probably going to get hit with a layoff due to H1B engineers invading my employer... We need to get into a better financial position in case the worst happens.

I bought the truck three years ago from a dealer in NC, so it has only seen three Ohio winters. It has been used maybe 15 times for towing less than 5K lbs. When I bought the truck, the original hitch had NO wear marks at all, indicating it had never been used to tow... For what that is worth...

Feel free to call me @ 513-260-3997 Steve Y

Extras:
- Original trans, has a Woods valve body. Shifts solid.
- 315/75R/17 (35") BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A's. Less than one oil change on them. On a set of 2007 Factory Lariat 17" rims with spacers (hub and lug centric). WheelAdapter.com is your number one source for wheel adapters, wheel spacers, used wheels, and wheel studs.
- PMF 3" front hanger and shackle kit. HD Shackle and Hanger Lifts
- PMF Single Traction Bar Kit with integrated 5" blocks PMF Single Traction Bar Kit
- Top Gun Customs Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit with Bilstein Dampers. TGC: 99-04 Ford F250/F350 / 00-05 Excursion 4x4 Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit
- Dual Bilstein 5100 shocks up front, singles in the rear. From Cary Tower (Well known on the site...)
- New V and B code leaf springs all around.
- New 6.0 Tranny Cooler.
- Performance Injection Systems 230/100 Injectors. 230/100% INJECTOR

- Irate S366 T4 Turbo with full mounting kit (no wastegate) Buy Online | Irate Diesel Performance LLC
- AFE Stage 2 intake filter kit.
- 4" Magnaflow SS exhaust from the turbo back.
- Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kit with Fuel Bowl Delete. https://www.strictlydiesel.com/p-2663-driven-diesel-standard-regulated-return-fuel-system-kit.aspx
- Driven Diesel Post Pump Fuel Filter Kit https://www.strictlydiesel.com/p-2665-driven-diesel-post-pump-fuel-filter-kit.aspx
- Driven Diesel Fuel Tank / Pre-Pump Kit (Hutch Mod) https://www.strictlydiesel.com/p-2662-driven-diesel-fuel-tank-pre-pump-kit-hutch-mod.aspx
- Power Hungry Performance 6 Position Chip with full tunes from PHP and programming module.
- Aeroforce Guages with EGT, Fuel Pressure, Boost, and Trans Fluid Temp. Still need to finish configuring the Gauges, though... Dual A-Pillar mount.
- Updated front grill and lights. Factory, not aftermarket (includes header panel...).
- Weathertech floor mats and cargo mat.

Maintenance:
- BFOF (Big Freakin Oil Filter). Have three or so left... http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/99-03-7-3l-performance-parts/222494-bhof.html
- Oil changed exclusively with 76 Oil Guardol ECT http://www.phillips66lubricants.com/brands-products/Single.aspx?pid=175&brand=76+Lubricants
- Two tranny fluid changes in the 25 K miles I have driven her... Use only Motorcraft fluid.
- Dealer serviced x-fer case and differential fluid changes since bought within the last year
- New AC condenser and dealer serviced Ac flush and recharge from dealer in the last six months.
- New glow plugs and valve cover gaskets (factory) in the last six months.
- Serpentine belt is less than a year old.
- ALL NEW BRAKE SYSTEM!!! Frozen Rotors (not sloted) up front. New NAPA select grade in the rear. All new calipers, lines, and master cylinder. Remanufactured ABS module. Reason this happened is that a neighbor gave me some brake fluid that actually turned out to be POWER STEERING FLUID!!! :-( Hence me replacing the entire system. This happened less than a year ago...
- Roof Rack has been removed.
- Fuel pump was replaced about two years ago.

The bad

- A few light dings on the body. Overall VERY GOOD for the year. No major rust. One light surface spot on the left side of the hood I need to touch up, and one other on the rear drivers side door at the window. Minor touch up jobs at the most... Interior is VERY GOOD!!! I need to vacuum it before I post pics, but it is pretty nice overall. No mods, all factory except for the addition of the A-Pillar gauges. Frame has some surface corrosion starting to develop, but it is not bad at all. It was perfect three winters ago when I bought it, but can be touched up now if you are motivated. NO rust on the under-body.
- Needs a new steering gearbox.
- Alternator died on me. I am having to charge it up every night. This will probably be fixed within the next week, so it is most likely a moot point...
- I think my glow plug relay died about two weeks ago. I am looking into that...

20150404_131741_zpstjqktm2g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150404_131733_zpsprtyzqr0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150404_131725_zpsbcdtssks.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150404_131717_zpswlfdj6oi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150404_131703_zpspkcuurow.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150404_131655_zpszhssb3an.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150404_131319_zpslbfw03eb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150404_131308_zpsnsqw3p9e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150404_131308_zpsnsqw3p9e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150404_131257_zpsdcabtpj3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20150404_134053_zpsmvgj6gza.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
Nice truck!! I hope you get what you are asking. Theres easily ten grand worth of maintenance/upgrades that most would have left undone.

yavorssj

Reaction score
It has the "Limited" interior trim. I am out of town until Friday, but I will see if I can get my wife to get some pictures tomorrow sometime...

yavorssj

Reaction score
All,

I am still in GA on that start-up. My dad has the truck, but oddly enough, he is on a start-up as well. When he gets back on Friday, he said he will take some pictures and send the to me. I should have some interior pics up by Saturday.

BTW... My pop went ahead and replaced the alternator and windshield since I have been out of town. Those two issues are now taken care of for a future owner...

nossliw

Reaction score
What is the status of this rig. I am looking for a 7.3 excursion and had a list of questions for you on it. Sold, not sold????

yavorssj

Reaction score
Back up for sale.

Been out of town for a "while" and am finally ready to bite the bullet and sell her.

BTW, it is best to e-mail me. For some reason I was not getting e-mail notifications of responses to this thread or PM's and simply thought there was no interest. I have updated my user settings regardless...

SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!

Steve Y.

Last edited:

1BD9D7

Reaction score
That is sweet, nice choice of wheels and tires. Hard to find a nicely kept excursion

Latest posts

Members online