2002 F-350 Rebuild/Partial Restore

2000wa250

Reaction score
Definitely want to see some pics of it with the Harleys and of course with the chrome. Been debating hard about Harleys or chrome. Chrome wheels ?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Definitely want to see some pics of it with the Harleys and of course with the chrome. Been debating hard about Harleys or chrome. Chrome wheels ?

You will. I will be running Mickey Thompson classic3 wheels so they will be polished aluminum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2000wa250

Reaction score
Gotcha. So in the end the headlights will match the wheels. I have a set of chrome 05's already, so I'm debating trying to swap them for Harleys, or opening them up and painting them. If I open them up I might go with a dark grey/charcoal instead of just black. Well see.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Gotcha. So in the end the headlights will match the wheels. I have a set of chrome 05's already, so I'm debating trying to swap them for Harleys, or opening them up and painting them. If I open them up I might go with a dark grey/charcoal instead of just black. Well see.

That would be cool!! I originally was going to do that if I kept mine gray but decided on silver so clear/chrome is the way to go

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
vuju6ejy.jpg

yhevugys.jpg

Viking

Reaction score
This rebuild has given me so many paint ideas haha. I am now stuck on what color to spray for a two tone top and bottom. Keep the original color in the middle. My truck has "dark shadow gray metallic".

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
This rebuild has given me so many paint ideas haha. I am now stuck on what color to spray for a two tone top and bottom. Keep the original color in the middle. My truck has "dark shadow gray metallic".

Tuxedo black on the top and bottom FTW!

Tonka350

Reaction score
truck looks Awesome Konnor, what wheels are you going with now? are you upgrading in size of the wheel as well? a chrome 20x12 on a 35 would look great on it...

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
truck looks Awesome Konnor, what wheels are you going with now? are you upgrading in size of the wheel as well? a chrome 20x12 on a 35 would look great on it...

I really wish I could chad. But I am just getting 16x10 classic 3's for it for the time being. Can't afford tires to go along with wheels

Latest posts

Members online