2002 F-350 Rebuild/Partial Restore

Tonka350

Reaction score
go with the 12's Konnor....have you thought about buying a used set of 20's for it for now??? it's always cheaper and sometimes easier to buy used wheels for it, a good deal is a good deal regardless of what it is lmao...to an extent.

Chad

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
go with the 12's Konnor....have you thought about buying a used set of 20's for it for now??? it's always cheaper and sometimes easier to buy used wheels for it, a good deal is a good deal regardless of what it is lmao...to an extent.

Chad
Thought about it but my ATZ's only have like 15k on them and still look about new.

and the plot thickens.... :gun:

that looks awesome!

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
ja8a4umy.jpg

ede3a7e9.jpg

uza7ujaj.jpg

bedajyva.jpg

ajahusev.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jngreen

Reaction score
You have something to be proud of there man. I just went through the whole thread and that truck has come a long way. I'm glad you went with the simple and clean silver paint instead of some of these other schemes posted earlier in this thread. Keep up the good work.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
You have something to be proud of there man. I just went through the whole thread and that truck has come a long way. I'm glad you went with the simple and clean silver paint instead of some of these other schemes posted earlier in this thread. Keep up the good work.

I really appreciate that. I am proud of it. I've put in alot of time working on it and alot of overtime paying for it. Put alot of money in this thing to get it where I wanted and I couldn't be happier with the turnout. Probably Monday or Tuesday it will be complete again so expect a wave of pictures to be hitting the Interweb :D

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Have you seen this truck? It gives you a good idea what black and silver would look like.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33109

701-76F7F4E2A16B-8486-00000DC3D09496F5_zps728654b4.jpg

Yeah I saw that after I decided to do all silver and paint matched lol. I will be going with polished though. Kept the center of the grill chrome and I will be running polished wheels. Went through the black stage with the dark color. Just gonna keep this one clean with clear lights and polished stuff

TyCorr

Reaction score
That looks nice! Im happy for ya man. I was worried with some of your photoshops. But you kept it.clean and simple. It.has an elegance to it.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
That looks nice! Im happy for ya man. I was worried with some of your photoshops. But you kept it.clean and simple. It.has an elegance to it.

Thanks man I really appreciate that. Ya those were just random ideas that popped in my head then I got smart and figured well, I really just want this truck to look clean. Hence the no emblems and paint matched stuff.

Latest posts

Members online