• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 job 2 f250 with PMF 12 inch lift LOW miles

SoCalPSD

Reaction score
Beautiful truck. I would put it on socaltrucks, as much as I hate to say it to you every bro who's parents passed on a fortune wants to own trucks like this. only problem is their to stupid to put it together themself. Good luck on the sale.

Fat fingered from the phone-Corey

CDUBYA

Reaction score
I feel like for some reason even if i did lower the price it still wouldn't sell?

Anyone have any offers?

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
I know you don't want to but I'd bet if you lowered the price to $48k and posted it on So Cal Trucks, and ebay motors it'd get more attention. Post it every where you can. More advertising the better. Thats if you haven't already. You might not even have to lower the price, just get it out to more sites.

ebay motors
so cal trucks
auto trader
forums
craigslist

00Rich

Reaction score
sick truck man! Utah laws suck for sure I had to lower mine a couple of years ago. good luck with the sell bud.

BK39

Reaction score
I feel like for some reason even if i did lower the price it still wouldn't sell?

Anyone have any offers?

First off, it's a beautiful truck. So I'm not knockin it at all. But your gonna have to find just the right buyer. I see the younger crowd loving it but can't afford it. And the older crowd loving it, but thinking it's a bit too much. If I was 5 years younger and making the money I make now, I'd buy it.

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Yeah thanks guys. I really should post it up on SoCal i just haven't yet. I just figured the forums would be the best place for guys who are truly interested in something like this to look, but SoCal is a good option also.

BK39.... It will make you FEEL 5 years younger, thats all that matters! ha

Layson

Reaction score
Yeah thanks guys. I really should post it up on SoCal i just haven't yet. I just figured the forums would be the best place for guys who are truly interested in something like this to look, but SoCal is a good option also.

BK39.... It will make you FEEL 5 years younger, thats all that matters! ha

Most of the guys who buy highly modified trucks usually are not on the forums... LOL

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
have you tried ebay? even if it doesn't sell. Throw your number on the listing. I list a lot of vehicles for my dad on ebay and even though they don't sell through ebay, someone who saw it on ebay will come and buy it

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Well i was thinking of putting it ono ebay but i hate doing that. I sold on a car on there a while ago and it was nothing but trouble so i am worried that it would ACTUALLY sell on there haha and then i would have to deal with all the B.S.

I think I am just in denial of selling it to be honest haha. I just keep putting off gettin it on So Cal and Ebay and stuff like that.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Yea I feel you. I may change my truck a whole lot, but I don't think I will ever get rid of it unless i'm in a situation where I have to or EPA cracks down a lot.

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Fresh oil change today!

I am thinking of maybe lowering it a little and just keeping it. Who knows.

Latest posts

Members online