2011 F350 Crazy Party Horn Wind Noise

RedRice589

Reaction score
i thought you didnt have a license :poke:

Not illegal if you don't get caught.... Plus 5% tint two other legal drivers and a horse trailer... I'll be fine so hush. :toast:

Better driver than the other 2 I'm with....

That's not my finger either.... :lookaround: :pullover:

RedRice589

Reaction score
haha Thanks man! How hard is it to replace that seal if need be? Also, nice truck! Great choice in color combo, looks familiar for some reason haha

Hahaha thanks buddy I believe you gotta take the inner panel off and a couple screws then a few dabs of glue along it to hold it up and pop it in the place of the one you took out. I haven't replaced mine yet though. Doors suck to get off first time usually.

You don't look like an Illegal with that red hair though......

Can't see me hiding behind tint and a baby face!! :blitzed:

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
This one is the problem on mine. Was too busy to get it replaced and then popped outta bumper to bumper in the first month I had it.got it with 17k on it.

453362d1931fc7391d22a2df3356e00c_zps60de3659.jpg

That seal is the one I had to have warrantied on my 2011. To make the whistle stop all I had to do was just barely roll the window down, just a touch of pressure removed and magic the whistle gone, roll window up tight back it would come.

Reaction score
Update:

After driving the truck all weekend on the interstate in lots of windy/cross wind conditions due to the storms in the midwest, I am happy to say it did not make the noise once! Normally in the conditions that I was driving in, it would have made the noise, but it didnt at all. So far I am happy to say that it may have fixed the issue!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.