2013+ Steel oil pan help

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
I think they are right at $50 with a straight drainer. I will be placing our order as soon as I get back to the office on the 26th.

Fat fingered on my iPad...not responsible for typos!

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I think they are right at $50 with a straight drainer. I will be placing our order as soon as I get back to the office on the 26th.

That is a slick drain plug for sure! What is the thread on it? I'd like to know if I could use it in the aftermarket pan I am looking at putting on my Dmax.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
That is a slick drain plug for sure! What is the thread on it? I'd like to know if I could use it in the aftermarket pan I am looking at putting on my Dmax.

I don't have that info here but I will get with you when I get back in a week.

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
YEah, I see the one SPE has. I don't want to spend an extra $60 for a logo on the bottom. If im seeing this right on Fordparts with sunrise as the dealer its $65.

I just dont know if im seeing the right pan..

FWIW, spe doesn't come with logo at bottom. It's a watermark in the pic. I bought mine back when I had my 2011. Never installed it and now it's powdercoated and waiting for installed on my 2014.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
FWIW, spe doesn't come with logo at bottom. It's a watermark in the pic. I bought mine back when I had my 2011. Never installed it and now it's powdercoated and waiting for installed on my 2014.

LOL... now that makes me want one even less! I thought I was at least getting a logo!! Haha

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
I'm trying...hence working on a Sunday. Unfortunately I got sick and was out several days earlier this week so "getting caught up" is eluding me right now.

You can call to order though, M-F, 7a-6p (AZ Time). We've shipped several of them already.

pushbroom

Reaction score
Most of the semis that come through the shop have that Femco drain plug setup. Its real slick. First mod i ever did to my 6.0.

F150orelse

Reaction score
I'm trying...hence working on a Sunday. Unfortunately I got sick and was out several days earlier this week so "getting caught up" is eluding me right now.

You can call to order though, M-F, 7a-6p (AZ Time). We've shipped several of them already.

Actually Mine will be here tomorrow lol, I ordered it Thursday.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.