2014 Sema project

HOOV3R

Reaction score
LOL you know I'm mean though... Cast wheels work too.... MOST trucks do not have forged wheels on them

Forces with a smooth outer lip look cool too...

No doubt about AF having some REAL competition this year. Good choice on the intros. They look killer. Was really hoping this truck wouldn't get 24x14 forces.

Smooth lip forces are a rare thing.

powerstrokesd14

Reaction score
Lincoln Nebraska is home and Houston Texas for sch
I don't mind it.. When I'm at shows or car meets I know exactly to avoid when they clearly label their vehicles with what is essentially "I'm a douche"

Yea it's ridiculous down here you see those stickers everywhere! I think it just means their parents didn't remove the safety labels off of the kitchen cleaning products and let natural selection take place like they should have, but I could be wrong. Anyway it will take a lot of "dirty money" to Convince me otherwise

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
This build is nothing short of top notch. I just spent an hour and a half reading through the whole thing and I am thoroughly impressed! Can't wait to see the final construction updates!

jordan572

Reaction score
This build is nothing short of top notch. I just spent an hour and a half reading through the whole thing and I am thoroughly impressed! Can't wait to see the final construction updates!

Nice.

That video sure made my morning pretty good!
Listened to it more than a couple times haha

Love this build
Yea, wasn't getting on it too hard there yet either!

Pressure setting in yet?

:doh:

Those wheels are so sick! Thank you for going with something different.

Wheel pictures coming in a moment here.

johnp115

Reaction score
Nice.

Yea, wasn't getting on it too hard there yet either!

:doh:

Wheel pictures coming in a moment here.

The motor was happy it was finally running I guess! Turbo sounded very good too. Great work on this. A lot of progress looks to be made in a very short time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online