2015 Diesel Power Challenge...whose entering

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
ac77ceefa7ce494d37432d403cac18be.jpg

His transmission "build" though. LMAO and a edge drag comp. Someone went full retard voting for that truck over Todd Welch, John Schirado, Derek Rose or Cody Hale.

3brorce

Reaction score
Somewhat tells you right there not the average reader was doing the voting...

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
2 out of those 3 Dodges are running the same fuel and air setup as last years DPC winner. I wouldn't call that weak by any means lol.
Well weak is a very relative term in this case. Lol. Rick foxes is pretty sick but not as extreme as the other ones I mentioned. I think Lavon will win it again unless something breaks.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Well weak is a very relative term in this case. Lol. Rick foxes is pretty sick but not as extreme as the other ones I mentioned. I think Lavon will win it again unless something breaks.

From who's in so far, I think Ricks is the only truck that will come close to giving Lavon a run for his money. And thats only if Lavons truck breaks

jdgleason

Reaction score
I sent Frank a message and he hasn't gotten a call...

I believe that leaves Neal from Florida, and Byall that I haven't heard a confirmed report of no call...

Wayne

Reaction score
Worst recepie for disaster I see on this stuff aside from big single turbos is "nitrous only for dpc", which translates into some moron who has no idea how to use it, and will blow stuff up, burn stuff down, or chicken out, use a baby shot, and then blow up a turbo when he hits it at the wrong time. You know most of those guys (every year there's at least 2 of 'em) haven't even tested their systems, dialed them in, and expect it all to work. Bottom line; if you have any inclination to use it in competition, make sure it's dialed in perfect prior to the event, but that's just my $0.02. I'll sit back and watch the carnage.

jdgleason

Reaction score
i figured you a shoe in this year.. cant believe you haven't gotten the call... but then again. if any of the haters know what what, they would vote against the truck built for that altitude....

live life full throttle

After last year, I knew there was no predicting it.... I would have bet money I was a sure contender last year. This year I didn't even form an opinion on it, so I'm not real surprised.

I will say that I got a weird text today that threw me off, but I'm dying to see who the third is....

swinky

Reaction score
Those two 6.0s are plenty proven to make a good showing. Hopefully the changes for altitude work out as planned. I am sad to not see JD's truck in it though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.