2015 Diesel Power Challenge...whose entering

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
It was a 300shot only gained 130 hp over our fuel only run and it didn't clean it up. This is at the end of the run on spray.
87a4f47534b2f2af185f308ec32f7c66.jpg
was that one large shot? if so would it benefit to do 3 separate 100hp shots at once?

live life full throttle

Jwarren

Reaction score
Yes a single shot. It was a make shift setup for the dyno. Got a good setup going on iy

Wayne

Reaction score
almost as if they expect a 6.0 to break before they even show up LOL Should be fun :D I'm considering making the trip to spectate and help out, but we'll see. I heard stories about how Jared parties :lookaround::pint: maybe he'll need a DD for part of the competition LOL LOL LOL

jdgleason

Reaction score
I need to clarify - I'm just an alternate.... Which means that IF something bad happens, I may get a shot at it.

From the email I got, it kinda seems like I will be THE alternate.... for all 3 brands. Not 100% on that, just the wording of the email was weird.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
almost as if they expect a 6.0 to break before they even show up LOL Should be fun :D I'm considering making the trip to spectate and help out, but we'll see. I heard stories about how Jared parties :lookaround::pint: maybe he'll need a DD for part of the competition LOL LOL LOL

Dikk! I dont even hardly drink anymore! Lol. But, i could see JD cracking a nitrous line in the cab and getting me all giggly for the hell of it

3brorce

Reaction score
I need to clarify - I'm just an alternate.... Which means that IF something bad happens, I may get a shot at it.

From the email I got, it kinda seems like I will be THE alternate.... for all 3 brands. Not 100% on that, just the wording of the email was weird.

Alternate for all 3 brands, how the h does that work lol. Why wouldnt there be a alternate for each brand lol. Not complaining just asking possible for 4 ford trucks in the competition I guess haha.