2015 Diesel Power Challenge...whose entering

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
That puts him top of the fuel only Dyno list! I wonder what that truck would run in the 1/4? Is it a ccsb? Wonder if he'd run down charlie keeters pass

Yes he should crush my 10.90. My track times put me at like mid 900s on fuel only. I'm still running single turbo tho

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Great numbers Jesse. Where all these 6.0/haters now? Y'all common rail dick pumpers can take that 1390hp and stick it up yo asses!

Really? Calm your ass down. That is a big number. To be honest I didn't know what his truck did, but don't get so excited from just a dyno....

Super Diesel

Reaction score

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I look at it this way... just because you can bench a lot of weight doesn't mean you're a good athlete. There's more to DPC than a dyno

rentstdi

Reaction score
Take that thing for a drive and find some elevation. That's what ends up killing a lot of the trucks. Get it tuned for mile high elevation....

SPE

Reaction score
Dyno is a dyno. We ran 10.90's and put down 1056 hp last year.

Now compounds and huge injectors same dyno 1260 on fuel and 1390 on spray

I'll take 200hp on fuel any day :)

http://youtu.be/S4QXdKokhC8

I think this is a great example of what can happen when 2 shops come together to work towards a common goal. We all really enjoyed the company yesterday & the friendships that were created. I'm certain Jesse & his crew won't disappoint. Half of the battle is having the truck done in time as we've seen multiple times before.

-Amy@SPE

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
Honestly, I would dial it back a bit. DPC is so to speak a marathon and not a sprint keeping it together with that much power will be a challenge by itself.

Jwarren

Reaction score
How big of a pill was that?

It was a 300shot only gained 130 hp over our fuel only run and it didn't clean it up. This is at the end of the run on spray.
87a4f47534b2f2af185f308ec32f7c66.jpg

Latest posts

Members online