2015 test mule

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
I was just saying if your not carful, that set up could probably hurt your tranny fast. I know we have good trannys but there not bulletproof. We are not talking about 500hp anymore...

Morgan, would you say that your truck is bet more than the average weekend warrior?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I was just saying if your not carful, that set up could probably hurt your tranny fast. I know we have good trannys but there not bulletproof. We are not talking about 500hp anymore...

Morgan, would you say that your truck is bet more than the average weekend warrior?

Big boy horsepower...........

jcain

Reaction score
Please keep farmin guys. I'd starve if I had to harvest my own goods. My wife's such a black thumb, she could kill a bamboo plant!

RedRice589

Reaction score
I can't even feed a dog properly.... But I can take care of horses haha

Speaking of horses Morgan when you gonna blow this thing up?

Reaction score
Well, just to keep it updated. The 68 is performing flawlessly. As expected.

Waiting on more fuel to make it worth going to the dyno. It burns so clean at wot that I think you could hold a coffee filter over the exhaust and it wouldn't catch any soot.

Towed with the truck. Does just fine towing. Egt's are up a little. Not huge once up in the higher boost levels but cruising it does run a little hotter. Not enough to worry about though.

Seems to carry an average of 5psi/6-7ebp cruising @ 825-850* vs 7psi/7-8ebp cruising @ 750-775 both unloaded a 65-70 on flat ground.

On the 1410pw tune which make solid hp. It's only running 39psi/52ebp. So that's good too. The 1550 tune it was pushing 44psi/58-60ebp.

The same 1550 tune the 64mm was 40psi/65-68 ebp.

Gate was closed for those numbers.

Overall I'm really happy with the 68mm. Definitely has some very large power potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Well, just to keep it updated. The 68 is performing flawlessly. As expected.

Waiting on more fuel to make it worth going to the dyno. It burns so clean at wot that I think you could hold a coffee filter over the exhaust and it wouldn't catch any soot.

Towed with the truck. Does just fine towing. Egt's are up a little. Not huge once up in the higher boost levels but cruising it does run a little hotter. Not enough to worry about though.

Seems to carry an average of 5psi/6-7ebp cruising @ 825-850* vs 7psi/7-8ebp cruising @ 750-775 both unloaded a 65-70 on flat ground.

On the 1410pw tune which make solid hp. It's only running 39psi/52ebp. So that's good too. The 1550 tune it was pushing 44psi/58-60ebp.

The same 1550 tune the 64mm was 40psi/65-68 ebp.

Gate was closed for those numbers.

Overall I'm really happy with the 68mm. Definitely has some very large power potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice

Latest posts

Members online