2015 VGT COMPOUNDED WITH A S475

swinky

Reaction score
Yes that was my Platinum. I live in. Royal Palm Beach near West Palm. That Beautiful F250 that was in the Dyno when the show opened was not my truck but one of the Kits I sold and Installed. I was supposed to run my truck last but that ended when the Dyno Quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where was this dyno at?

dseitler

Reaction score
Extreme Performance in Palm City, FL. Had a truck show there yesterday. They are going to have a Dyno Day there in a couple of weeks.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
It only showed 605. I don't think it was loaded right. I had a 2700 pw and it was only boosting 50psi where my peak is 61psi. It also showed peak power at 110mph and held till 140mph. I'm gonna try a must and dyno hopefully this week and try to get it to the track.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
9691b51cfc417ae40637632d377fad34.jpg

Sorry peak it said was at 85-115 mph

Swsignal5

Reaction score
I am assuming you have fuelers now? Do you still have the meth on it, and was it working on the dyno run?

Yeah I played with the meth a little I got 10hp extra but it seems way short for the amount of fuel and air. And idk how much 11psi would help the hp. Any specific dyno? He was loading it by using the brakes on the rollers and I think that's part of the problem.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Yeah it needs to be a loaded dyno to get good results like whats on the street and at the track.

Yeah I was a little disappointed with those results but I'll give it another round before I start beating my head. Its a rocket on the road that's why I expected a little more. I'm planning on the track this week too so well see what it does there.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Pull it on the scales at a truck stop somewhere along the way to the track to get an accurate weight for it. Then with the speed at the track hp can be determined pretty accurately

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Pull it on the scales at a truck stop somewhere along the way to the track to get an accurate weight for it. Then with the speed at the track hp can be determined pretty accurately

Yeah that's what I've heard. I don't know exact weight but I've had it on scales and it's damn close to 9k

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah it needs to be a loaded dyno to get good results like whats on the street and at the track.

yeah but the results don't vary much with less boost shown on the dyno. maybe a bit but nothing substantial , unless you overload, then you can get some great numbers that aren't so accurate. I'm pretty sure anything over 22-2300us is wasted fuel and heat on stock injectors. ive made the same power on loaded and unloaded with a differential of 8psi boost from each. the track will tell the tale.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
yeah but the results don't vary much with less boost shown on the dyno. maybe a bit but nothing substantial , unless you overload, then you can get some great numbers that aren't so accurate. I'm pretty sure anything over 22-2300us is wasted fuel and heat on stock injectors. ive made the same power on loaded and unloaded with a differential of 8psi boost from each. the track will tell the tale.

Ok thanks. Idk if u watched the video but you can hear the turbos start to boost when he hits the brakes then when he releases the brakes it drops boost. And also when the Chargers do light the smoke is cleaned right up. Also he got on it in 5th gear at around 1100 rpm. By no means do I know how to run a dyno. I'm just curious on if the way he did it were right.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
sounded fine, but looked really weird. maybe its a fueling issue, or he was brake loading it too hard , its a fine science to that.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
sounded fine, but looked really weird. maybe its a fueling issue, or he was brake loading it too hard , its a fine science to that.

That's what I've heard. He's not into diesels much. He had all cars there and he was riding the brakes. I just thought it was weird where the peak power was. Also I'm running tunes from Matt at gear head.

Latest posts

Members online