205/100 Numbers?

ncdzl

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
05 meaning 05-07 pump.

Gotcha. Thanks. As far as I've seen and read the OEM pump is fairly strong. Obviously dual pumps would be desired...but not always feasible for each situation.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Danny are you gonna run stock trans? I have been thinking about a set of 205/100 retuned for my powermax but the trans is what's holding me back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imelmo

Reaction score
My '04 was at about 550hp with a stock trans and didn't have any issues. I'm not too worried about it.

smoking stroker

Reaction score
Danny are you gonna run stock trans? I have been thinking about a set of 205/100 retuned for my powermax but the trans is what's holding me back...

Idk what exactly my hp is but it probably north of 600.. stock trans 25 or so track passes on it drive it everyday and trans still feels great.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Idk what exactly my hp is but it probably north of 600.. stock trans 25 or so track passes on it drive it everyday and trans still feels great.

What's your HPO setup? Still super impressed by your truck from TS

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

smoking stroker

Reaction score
What's your HPO setup? Still super impressed by your truck from TS

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

Thanks iam still impressed with it too lol. :) but its high pressure oil is nothing special just a new 03-04 style pump.. sure it probably not holding icp well but she still runs good

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Stock pump wont keep up with 225s with big pulse width, 205s will though. Need to pull fuel back with 225s.

smokedout250

Reaction score
I'm really thinking about stepping up to a 205 just have them detuned for my powermax. Pretty sure the pump will handle them no problem.

ncdzl

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'm really thinking about stepping up to a 205 just have them detuned for my powermax. Pretty sure the pump will handle them no problem.

Especially detuned I would say so.

imelmo

Reaction score
I apparently either have a boost leak somewhere or this turbo is having issues. But I checked all my boots/connections and they're all good, no signs of leaking from the uppipes.

With stock sticks and a billet wheeled Powermax my egt's were about 850-900 at about 82mph. Max boost was about 31psi.

I had some Elite 205/100's and a Hellmann intercooler put in. Now it still only hits about 31psi, cruising egt's at 80mph are about 1000 and boost is only about 4psi.

Doesn't feel any faster than what I remember before either. Plus it smokes its butt off now just regular driving, while before it was perfectly clean even at wot other than tip-in.

Starting to get really frustrated.

java

Reaction score
That's how my truck is with 190/100s but I'm dropping icp to about 2.9 volts. I'm patiently waiting on the diesel site pump to come out but it's taking longer than I thought

imelmo

Reaction score
That's how my truck is with 190/100s but I'm dropping icp to about 2.9 volts. I'm patiently waiting on the diesel site pump to come out but it's taking longer than I thought

Hmmm, I'll have to give that a look.

Skinny

Reaction score
With my 205s the most icp voltage I have seen is 4.2 but with a stock trans and compounds I have been taking it easy as I have to make the transmission last till the end of summer.

Sent from my iPone sitting on the crapper

ncdzl

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
With my 205s the most icp voltage I have seen is 4.2 but with a stock trans and compounds I have been taking it easy as I have to make the transmission last till the end of summer.

Sent from my iPone sitting on the crapper

Whats the limit of the hpop ICP voltage wise?

Latest posts

Members online