• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

20x10 Chrome Fuel Hostage w/ Nitto 420s

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Think I'm gonna sell my hostages and 420s' and change things up while I have them off for the winter... Wheels are 2 months old. Perfect condition. Tires have around 4000 miles on them. Can't really see any wear. 2one5-421-1390 if interested. Located in PA 19610. NOT SHIPPING $1650 OBO. This is a $2200 setup!! Let me know!
IMG_4765.jpg

dommel01

Reaction score
interested in the tires if youd wanna sell them, or the whole package if you decide to lower the price!
btw i saw you at the sears car meet one time, i parked beside you in a silver focus

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Sears car meet? Thinking now I'm just gonna sell the wheels and keep the tires. I just want to change the wheels up a little bit. I think you just added me on FB I'll hit you up on there!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Yessir I run DirtyDiesels so I will definitely be there! Come find me and you can check them out. Hopefully I have time to clean the truck up...

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
BUMP! Check these out, I'm wanting to switch it up for next season in the worst way... these are coming off before it starts snowing too!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Ok. Yeah let me get the pricing on my new wheels and see what I can do. Got some other work I have to get done on the truck now so might need a little more than $800 for em

Latest posts

Members online