• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

20x10 Chrome Fuel Hostage w/ Nitto 420s

Strokin7

Reaction score
Yessir I run DirtyDiesels so I will definitely be there! Come find me and you can check them out. Hopefully I have time to clean the truck up...

WOW to you lol, I try all the time to get my truck featured. Im about to have 08 mirrors and 20's and 35's so i'll get you another picture

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
WOW to you lol, I try all the time to get my truck featured. Im about to have 08 mirrors and 20's and 35's so i'll get you another picture

Just send another pic man, when you get 100 pics a day its hard to get them all up there quickly... BUMP for the wheels keep the b.s. off here!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
BUMP... wheels coming off for the winter soon. Someone pic these up! Will sell either wheels only or as a whole package and willing to work on price. 2one5-421-1390!! call/text me

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
GAWD... wish you were closer. I live damn near by Chicago! I'd love a set of Chrome Hostages. Free bump!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I wish you were closer too! If these don't sell soon I'm just keeping them and getting them custom painted or powder coated! but I want 12 wides in the worst way!!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Hmm if you decide $900 cash would suit you I can pick up this weekend.

Hmm well the other guy above might want the whole package... I'd really rather sell them wheels and tires to make my life easier but we will see... I might do that

Latest posts

Members online