20x12 on stock height trucks

Bosshawg600

Reaction score
Liking the Looks!!!!

Going to have to get tires for my new truck in a month or two...Might as well go 20x12 with a nice 35 on them!!!

Now I just need to get them to fit!!!!! Any ideas how with an 08 F350 FX4? leveling kit be enough?

Frank_C

Reaction score
Well... I've been on a bit of a spending spree lately. Looks like I'm joining the 20x12 crew.
Will be lowering the truck on 4400lb coils up front and no overloads or bottom leaf out back, once I get it back from having the trans built. :D
img4554gz.jpg

nickg3130

Reaction score
Well... I've been on a bit of a spending spree lately. Looks like I'm joining the 20x12 crew.
Will be lowering the truck on 4400lb coils up front and no overloads or bottom leaf out back, once I get it back from having the trans built. :D
img4554gz.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about!! That is one nice wheel!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
img4554gz.jpg

Please post pics when you get these on!! Did you buy these on their clearance sale? I wanted them in the worst way!!

Frank_C

Reaction score
Please post pics when you get these on!! Did you buy these on their clearance sale? I wanted them in the worst way!!

Yeah, I think I actually saw you post on their Facebook photo asking about them haha. I made sure to drive down to their facility before anyone else could get their hands on them lol. I wanted 22's, but it was too good of a deal to pass up.

I'll def put some pics up, may be a few weeks though.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Yeah, I think I actually saw you post on their Facebook photo asking about them haha. I made sure to drive down to their facility before anyone else could get their hands on them lol. I wanted 22's, but it was too good of a deal to pass up.

I'll def put some pics up, may be a few weeks though.

Yeah think I saw your post too lol. When I saw you said you were gonna drive down I was like screw it my wheels are fine... I really should be putting that money towards injectors anyways haha

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I just waxed it and put the wheels on. Mr DZLPWR took the pics

EEEEEHHHHHH powered by this (╯°□°)╯

Bigdiezel

Reaction score
Bringin this one back up, You guys think 20x12's are possible with a 35/13.50/20? Just want to make sure ahead of time. Pulling back the inner fenders a bit more is no problem ..

MINK

Reaction score
Bringin this one back up, You guys think 20x12's are possible with a 35/13.50/20? Just want to make sure ahead of time. Pulling back the inner fenders a bit more is no problem ..

Nope - my 33x13.50s were tight with a 2" leveling kit.

Latest posts

Members online