25% discount on ford parts to members

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Interested in upfitter conversion as well, how much for the trailer brake to go along side with it?

Also for a 08 6.4 vacuum pump for 4x4

Thanks

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Interested in upfitter conversion as well, how much for the trailer brake to go along side with it?

Also for a 08 6.4 vacuum pump for 4x4

Thanks

tbc list $395.23 sell $296.42 wiring should be there for it
vacuum pump list $233.30 sell $174.97
q#275436

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
I ended up getting new injectors from work. Couldn't have the truck down more than a day. I found when changing them though that my plastic cac pipe decided it would like to vent to the atmosphere, can I get a price on a metal one with boots and clamps please.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
I ended up getting new injectors from work. Couldn't have the truck down more than a day. I found when changing them though that my plastic cac pipe decided it would like to vent to the atmosphere, can I get a price on a metal one with boots and clamps please.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

the updated metal cac list $159.83 sell $119.87
q#275783

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Can I get a price for an automatic transmission for a 2001 F.250 4X4 without PTO? Thanks!

Last edited:

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Okay, what would shipping be to 95361. About 6 hours North of you. If shipping is too high I would just drive down and get it.

shipping would be pretty high, but im will check with my powertrian vendor about doing a drop ship to your local shop your using for install, might not hear back till monday but will let you know once i find out.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
shipping would be pretty high, but im will check with my powertrian vendor about doing a drop ship to your local shop your using for install, might not hear back till monday but will let you know once i find out.

Okay, that would be great as far as drop shipping. I won't be doing this trans for a little bit, but when I do I will definitely get it from you guys. I will get in contact when I need it. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online