25% discount on ford parts to members

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Complete wireing harness for a 2000 f350 cclb drw auto. Fishn.in the dark here.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Jarrod B

Reaction score
my cataloging doesnt show of any insulation sold seperatly, i know they had a recall that changed the factory plastic cac with an aluminum one with boots but i dont recall it having any insulation on it.

Was it just the pipe that came with it on?

Passenger side intercooler pipe. The black one. And it had a Ford logo with a part number stamped on it.
7dee3ff7.jpg

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
I'm looking for a key fob for a 1995 f250, but I'm not sure what information needs to be exchanged so any help or a price on that is appreciated

they offer 2 different types that year and both are 3 button remotes. if you happen to remember what yours looked like i could prob send over a pic of both to maybe further help us out. they go for about $52 your price

yotaneck13

Reaction score
complete eingine, trans, dash, or body harness for your truck. i may need your vin to fully get info i may need.

Id like it all but can you price them seperate as well my dash harness burnt up and id like to replace everything. Just to be sure

SPless

Reaction score
they offer 2 different types that year and both are 3 button remotes. if you happen to remember what yours looked like i could prob send over a pic of both to maybe further help us out. they go for about $52 your price

I remember what it looked like, and that sounds good. We can figure it out when I get the money saved up. Thanks!

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Id like it all but can you price them seperate as well my dash harness burnt up and id like to replace everything. Just to be sure

well from all the harness' i went through in my catalog they all show to be obsolete, prices werent all that bad but so many choices between all harness' its hard to qoute you an exact price.

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Hmm how bout just the in dash wireing to start with if it includes the harness that runs to the light switch ill pm you my vin

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Hmm how bout just the in dash wireing to start with if it includes the harness that runs to the light switch ill pm you my vin

shoot me your vin and ill see if i can price and locate one in the U.S. anywhere seeing as they were showing obsolete.

SaNnDnSurF

Reaction score
Transmission oil cooler line 2005 f350 6.0 auto steel pre bent line that goes into transmission cooler at base of radiator there are two I need the passenger side if possible.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Transmission oil cooler line 2005 f350 6.0 auto steel pre bent line that goes into transmission cooler at base of radiator there are two I need the passenger side if possible.

the line looks to come out of bottom of radiator (passenger side) then hook into external filter housing. list $50.83 sell $38.12. I attached a picture of the line im talking about take a look and see if were on the same page.
q#276919

Attachments

• trans lines.pdf
    278.6 KB · Views: 67

SaNnDnSurF

Reaction score
Also I'm in need of one of the four screws that attaches the front driveshaft to the yoke. Dana 60 3.73

Bobs 7.3

Reaction score
Hello, I need a total price with shipping included and the shipping is to luzerne, p.a. 18709. I have a 2002 f350 superduty with the 7.3 engine and need 8 ZD-11 glow plugs, need 2 valve cover gaskets, and need 2 under valve cover harnesses. I did the gp relay 6 months ago with the factory ford one so im in not need of one of them. thank you very much Bob.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Hello, I need a total price with shipping included and the shipping is to luzerne, p.a. 18709. I have a 2002 f350 superduty with the 7.3 engine and need 8 ZD-11 glow plugs, need 2 valve cover gaskets, and need 2 under valve cover harnesses. I did the gp relay 6 months ago with the factory ford one so im in not need of one of them. thank you very much Bob.

gp's list $15.42 each sell $12.03 each
gaskets list $87.69 each sell $65.77 each
harness' list $80.00 each sell $62.40 each
no shipping charges
q#277315

Latest posts

Members online