25% discount on ford parts to members

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
got my order on friday and the 2nd one today, thanks! you guys are going to break me, with shopping for oem parts this easy!
I'll buy the grill up this week, when I get back in town.
is the grill chrome with a gray type background/insert?
or is there just one style chrome oem grill?

it does say in my catalog that its chrome with platinum so im sure thats grey in the center part.

VanoFord

Reaction score
Need a quote on 2 Auto Hubs for 4wd. 77381. I can provide VIN if needed. The truck has manual hubs when I bought it, but it has the ESOF. Thanks!

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Need a quote on 2 Auto Hubs for 4wd. 77381. I can provide VIN if needed. The truck has manual hubs when I bought it, but it has the ESOF. Thanks!

what yr is the truck and all hubs auto or manual 4x4 will have manual lock style hub just the auto will say free/lock/auto on the dial.

VanoFord

Reaction score
what yr is the truck and all hubs auto or manual 4x4 will have manual lock style hub just the auto will say free/lock/auto on the dial.

my truck is 08 CC LB 6.4. i'm not sure about all the hubs as I am a noob when it comes to 4wd trucks. None of my hubs say anything on them, no writing other than FORD logo. the front hubs are the ones i am referring to in wanting Auto.

Would my truck have ESOF on the dash but still have manual hubs from the factory? I thought the point of ESOF was to not have to get out and flip your hubs, provided you were rolling around in AUTO. Again, sorry if I am coming off as ignorant, but I would rather ask a dumb question then assume i'm right.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
my truck is 08 CC LB 6.4. i'm not sure about all the hubs as I am a noob when it comes to 4wd trucks. None of my hubs say anything on them, no writing other than FORD logo. the front hubs are the ones i am referring to in wanting Auto.

Would my truck have ESOF on the dash but still have manual hubs from the factory? I thought the point of ESOF was to not have to get out and flip your hubs, provided you were rolling around in AUTO. Again, sorry if I am coming off as ignorant, but I would rather ask a dumb question then assume i'm right.

No dumb questions, we dont learn unless we ask. Yes if the hubs are turned to auto and just use the switch on dash to control between 2wd/4wd. But it would still have the hubs that have the option of flipping them out of 4wd completely. Heres a pic of the factory esof hub that i have on the shelf for that truck.

Attachments

• 3b396.JPG
    3b396.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 40

VanoFord

Reaction score
No dumb questions, we dont learn unless we ask. Yes if the hubs are turned to auto and just use the switch on dash to control between 2wd/4wd. But it would still have the hubs that have the option of flipping them out of 4wd completely. Heres a pic of the factory esof hub that i have on the shelf for that truck.

agreed. the only dumb question is that which does not get asked. and yes, that is NOT my hub. here is what is on my truck right now. almost positive they are manual hubs.

-2035-480A-B48E-677A9514311B-6959-00000EF13458F1CB.jpg

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
agreed. the only dumb question is that which does not get asked. and yes, that is NOT my hub. here is what is on my truck right now. almost positive they are manual hubs.

-2035-480A-B48E-677A9514311B-6959-00000EF13458F1CB.jpg

shoot me your vin and ill check it out that way i know the one i have on shelf has been updated to 2010 part number which maybe they added the words but i can double check with your vin.

VanoFord

Reaction score
shoot me your vin and ill check it out that way i know the one i have on shelf has been updated to 2010 part number which maybe they added the words but i can double check with your vin.

Sorry for the delay but we're getting hit w/ lots of rain and I had some unexpected duties.

1FTWW31RX8EC26004

My zip again is 77381. Thanks again!

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay but we're getting hit w/ lots of rain and I had some unexpected duties.

1FTWW31RX8EC26004

My zip again is 77381. Thanks again!

no worries bud. the ones that come up from your vin are the ones i have in stock (like the one i pictured) they must have added the words with the lastest supercession.

hubs list $202.63 each sell $151.97 each shipped

Last edited:

Buffalo444

Reaction score
Just need a power steering pump for a 96 f350 7.3. Whats the shipping time? And how long do I have to return the core?

sent from the rust monster

mint-6oh

Reaction score
price on 2 wireless headphones for 2009 expedition with factory rear seat entertainment (dvd) shipped to 08822. thanks

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Just need a power steering pump for a 96 f350 7.3. Whats the shipping time? And how long do I have to return the core?

sent from the rust monster

ps pump list $148.32 sell $111.24 w/exchange.
As for core obvioiusly the sooner the better but we can understand if it will take a little while, we do include a return label for core
q#281635

Latest posts

Members online