2nd Annual Rudy's Diesel Track/Dyno Day

co04cobra

Reaction score
Havent been keeping up with this thread, but Im headed down tmrw evening. Should be at rudys pretty early friday morning. Any of you guys that see my truck a big green 250 w/ tan at the bottom come over and say hello. Ill have a cooler full of beer, and willing to share.:ford:

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Havent been keeping up with this thread, but Im headed down tmrw evening. Should be at rudys pretty early friday morning. Any of you guys that see my truck a big green 250 w/ tan at the bottom come over and say hello. Ill have a cooler full of beer, and willing to share.:ford:

Don't threaten me with a good time!

Powersmoker

Reaction score
All loaded up, leaving Friday and should be in Durham around 4pm .

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331776324.847616.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

co04cobra

Reaction score
Don't threaten me with a good time!

Im not here for a long time Im here for a good time is my life motto. Otherwise there would be no reason to do all this ****. Ha. Find me and we'll drink a few. :ford:

EvilTwins

Reaction score
Just grabbed some zzzzzzzz's in Martinsville VA and headed to Lexington today to grab a couple trailers. Then it's across to Durham. Should be knocking down Aaron's door this afternoon.

woodduck97

Reaction score
Just grabbed some zzzzzzzz's in Martinsville VA and headed to Lexington today to grab a couple trailers. Then it's across to Durham. Should be knocking down Aaron's door this afternoon.

Guess you are picking up a few Kaufman Trailers? There service is awesome there.

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
were doing a 1st come 1st serve parking at the sled track. trucks can park on both sides of the track to sit in but can not come in and out all day moving around because we will be working on it. just throwing that out there. park atleast 5 foot from the fence so people can stand in front and watch.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

Good thing Sean has someone else to tow a trailer back, I'd be screwed if he had to have me hook to one :poke::shocked:

EvilTwins

Reaction score
Good thing Sean has someone else to tow a trailer back, I'd be screwed if he had to have me hook to one :poke::shocked:

Im runnin shotgun. Truck isn't ready so this year is out. My front coil overs aren't ready so driving 800 miles with that much rake would suck. Drive safe and see u when you get here.

Latest posts

Members online