3.5 inch pro comp lift installed

Stroked777

Reaction score
Was told by a fellow member about a smoking deal on a 3.5 inch pro comp lift on eBay for $279. Took a gamble and bought it and was happy to see it was a legit kit fully complete with everything. Started install at 1030 and finished at 4. Very happy with how the truck ride now, feels smoother than it did with only a 1.5 inch leveling block in the front and seems to durn easier when stopped. Hardest part was breaking loose the frame side track bar bolt that connects to the bracket. No fitment issues at all. True bolt on kit that was possible on a slanted driveway with two 12 ton jack stands and a 4 ton floor jack. Would have gone quicker if I didn't have to keep chasing tools that were rolling down the drive way and having to stop myself rolling down into the road on the creeper

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 195

BlackPearl6.4

Reaction score
Looks good man! I wanted to lift my truck but after the 420's I put on it I think I'm gonna stay stock height Lol I know the struggle of chasing tools trying to run away, no fun!

Stroked777

Reaction score
Thanks guys. The more and more I look at it, the more I really like the over all look of the truck now. Eventually I will do a 4 link up front and traction bars are soon. To me it seems the truck ride a lot better now over the 1.5 inch spacers I had in there. Now the track bar is in the right location and the radius arms are in the right angles as they would be on stock height. Even my fiancé says the truck feels like a smoother ride

Stroked777

Reaction score
I don't have it any more. If you search for the thread that said they were for sale you will find the number. And I can't remember the name of the thread LOL

Latest posts

Members online