• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

(4) 325/50-22 Nitto Terra Grapplers

straws88

Reaction score
We got hit by a tornado about a month ago, two of these tires picked up nails and my insurance bought me a brand new set. I had them plugged properly all hold air and I ran around on them for a week and towed 14k with them to be sure there were no other issues before mounting my new ones. 2 tires have 11/32s of tread depth left 2 have 9.5/32s of tread depth left. Absolutely no abnormal wear or cupping/etc. These tires list for $750+ a piece new ask any tire shop(yes you can get them cheaper if you know someone but just putting it out there).

For those who havent run these tires they freakin rock. Very quiet on the road, bite very well in snow and slop as well as last a long time if you keep them rotated properly.

Would like $1000 for the set will adjust price a bit to help offset shipping costs but for tires with 65%+ tread left and as long as these bastards last I feel its a very fair price. Pictures sent to email or phone by request (cant post to here from my phone). Tires are being kept in my climate controlled garage out of the elements so they will be as nice as they were I n my truck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.