450/400's

JD3020

Reaction score
That thing idles cleaner than my truck did the other morning when it was at least 60*. :pointlaugh:

Anyways looks like a strong running truck, and pretty clean.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Whats your user name on YouTube Dave? My phone is dead and I was gonna show my friend the videos of yor truck but they don't show up in the thread on the iPad so I gotta search your name

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Thats a sweet looking regular cab. Got any more pictures of it? So the whole setup off your cc is now on the reg cab? Nice looking little toy!

907DAVE

Reaction score
Thanks! Yup, everything from the CC is now in that truck. The build thread contains all the pictures I have of it.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
So you left it a long bed correct? That rhino barley fits, I guess a short bed would be out of the questions. Can you snap a pic of the rhino in the back

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Cool, with a short bed and a tool box I have never tried to put mine in the bed
Back on topic, I could deal with that lttle bit of haze on a cold start

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
I was pretty sure it wouldnt, im stuck pulling a trailer. you make pulling the motor look easy lol, mine is at the shop for a broke through shaft right now

907DAVE

Reaction score
Ohh damn! I though for sure I broke the front driveline out of mine last night. I was trying to pull a tree out of the woods in reverse and heard a few loud "pops" and only had rears turning. Fortunately, Yamaha put a torque limiter in front driveline to keep other stuff from breaking. I should have been using the winch anyways, but had to see what she could do....lol.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Yea I believe it's built into the front drive shaft, guys the have huge lifts and tires get that sometimes too. I try to take it easy on mine, tired of breaking stuff LOL

Latest posts

Members online