4R100

TyCorr

Reaction score
What injectors are you running? Id be interested to.see.how it fares with a 450hp motor in front of it. Or would it need valvebody and converter upgrades.

Wicked

Reaction score
Look in the sig for numbers... Stock 4r100 w/ converter/vb/pump mods... 20k miles at those numbers and counting!!!

(not going to last long and I don't recommend it but she is holding)

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
I've had good luck with mine so far. It's no BTS but for having a 3yr unlimited mileage warranty the price is very respectable.

This one is starting to run a little warm when towing.

I'm gonna run it until it absolutely fails though, lol.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Look in the sig for numbers... Stock 4r100 w/ converter/vb/pump mods... 20k miles at those numbers and counting!!!

(not going to last long and I don't recommend it but she is holding)

That is really interesting because my stock 4R100 with 24,000 miles on it is all most gone. LOL My truck only making 450.

Reaction score
Some 4rs take more abuse than others. Took my brother's truck to the track today. Completly stock trans with a valve body. I recently put 250/100s stock turbo, stock hpop. He was running 8.7s @7900lbs on 35s. Puts him around 450 I would guess. His truck really surprised me it shifts awesome, tuning plays a hugeee role in this. Gearhead has a tune that defuels when it shifts. How long it will last idk but showing no signs of giving any trouble

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online