5r110 out 4r100 in

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Any update? How well has the 4r been holding up to this point? If there is a new thread that I do not know about I apologize and would like a link. Thanks!

Took a good beating this past weekend and Rudy's and performed flawlessly as far as I know. Truck runs awesome, I was glad to see it run in person.:ford:

EvilTwins

Reaction score
I went for a ride in Craig's truck when I was at Rudy's. That thing is retarded, to put it mildly. He did a 4wd launch with three four additional passengers mexican packed in the cab, and I swear to god my vision went blurry.

Shifted spot on and fast. I would say that the set up works very well. The only draw backs I can see so far is the lack of cruise control, the CEL light, and the gear indicator on the dash doesn't work. ALL MINOR IN MY BOOK and can probably be remedied with further R&D.

Nice Job Craig.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I went for a ride in Craig's truck when I was at Rudy's. That thing is retarded, to put it mildly. He did a 4wd launch with three four additional passengers mexican packed in the cab, and I swear to god my vision went blurry.

Shifted spot on and fast. I would say that the set up works very well. The only draw backs I can see so far is the lack of cruise control, the CEL light, and the gear indicator on the dash doesn't work. ALL MINOR IN MY BOOK and can probably be remedied with further R&D.

Nice Job Craig.

Its in the works :D

Charles

Reaction score

Nice Job Craig.

He just needs to change all that stuff out to parts that would have been on a manual trans truck. Cruise will work, CEL will not happen, and there won't be a gear indicator on the dash.

one2nine

Reaction score
Not to be a grave digger, but now that the tranny has a full season on it how'd it hold up? Any issues this year?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.