6.0 Class Action Law Suit..

range91

Reaction score
no one needs you to point out anything. every time a thread pops up about the 6l, you pound on your chest and key board, like someones going to see the light, courtesy of charles.

piss off. maybe you should put your time to good use, and go fix that boat anchor of yours, chalk full of electrical gremlins.

That's funny stuff there

Atsah

Reaction score
Actually I recieved two today, one for my 05 here and my mom down in MA told me one came in down there for my 03..

Snake

Reaction score
Just pointing out the fact that class-action lawsuits are on the opposite end of the spectrum from where a good product falls, so these letters must be fake since the 6oh is a perfectly good engine.

Have to agree with Charles on this one. Ford didn't sue International over the 7.3 or the 6.4. The number of lawsuits surrounding the 6.0 speak volumes about the reliability / dependability of that motor.

As a FYI to those that disagree with the lawsuit and are just throwing the letters out.....by doing so, you've included yourself in the case. "No action is required if you wish to participate in the proposed settlement". This doesn't mean you'll get a check in the mail without further action on your part, but you haven't excluded yourself or objected to the proceedings, either.

On top of the legal fees that will be paid and the money going to the people that initiated the lawsuit, Ford will reimburse up to the following anounts (with conditions, of course):
$475 for an EGR cooler, $525 for an oil cooler, $825 for both an oil cooler and EGR cooler, $200 for an EGR valve, $750 for a turbo, and $375 for one injector ($125 for each additional injector).

Atsah

Reaction score
Have to agree with Charles on this one. Ford didn't sue International over the 7.3 or the 6.4. The number of lawsuits surrounding the 6.0 speak volumes about the reliability / dependability of that motor.

As a FYI to those that disagree with the lawsuit and are just throwing the letters out.....by doing so, you've included yourself in the case. "No action is required if you wish to participate in the proposed settlement". This doesn't mean you'll get a check in the mail without further action on your part, but you haven't excluded yourself or objected to the proceedings, either.

On top of the legal fees that will be paid and the money going to the people that initiated the lawsuit, Ford will reimburse up to the following anounts (with conditions, of course):
$475 for an EGR cooler, $525 for an oil cooler, $825 for both an oil cooler and EGR cooler, $200 for an EGR valve, $750 for a turbo, and $375 for one injector ($125 for each additional injector).

:whs:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.