6.0 dropping boost

BrewTown

Reaction score
I agree. Customer gets to choose. If they want to leave it unplugged, I'd suggest doing something so in the future someone doesn't see it, plug it in and create the issues. That happened to my Landscaper...
My '05 I left the EGR in the valley so I didn't get a code. I was running an S3R so it was zip tied to something. I don't know if there's something you can plug in do skip the codes? Sounds tuned to me.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Whats going to kill me is if he doesn't want to dig deeper. I want to know the issue, but im also handicapped since it's tuned but no tuner.

Last edited:

BrewTown

Reaction score
I still wish I could have found the issue also. That was probably 8 years ago and I still think about it 🤣

I'm not sure how it being tunes holds you back though. Unless you were thinking of swapping PCM? I will say I tried a different PCM in mine and nothing changed. For whatever that's worth...

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Manual pcms are hard to come by. I've got 4 but all auto

In hp tuners you can tell it it’s a manual, I’m sure there is some way with ids through programmable parameters you may be able to, or forscan or something. We use hp on the race truck and run a 4R, so we just clicked the manual trans box in hp, as the 4R is on a different computer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online