6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Thanks, we really wanted to prove that as a shop (even though we build a lot of cummins and some duramax's) that fords can compete. And I'm slightly biased toward fords! We do specialize in powerstrokes so it only made sense to do something that will stand out. Would be much easier to build a cummins to throw in it but I wouldn't even think about it. No adventure there. I'm glad it has went so well. I could have never expected that it was going to be as competitive as it is (even though I was hoping it would) in its first year.

I think you can call what you have done this year a success. It really shows your knowledge and dedication. I know there are several "Ford" guys who pull cummins' simply because its cheaper and easier. Which honestly kills me because things will never get cheaper or "easier" for the guys who want to build fords if most everybody just jumps ship. We need more guys like you, Jared, Mike, Tadd, ect. I think with more guys running/building competitive trucks like this the cost for the parts will go down(to a point due to more demand) and the knowledge of how to build big "reliable" power will become more abundant, further helping us guys as a community. So again THANK YOU MORGAN! I hope you stay in the powerstroke and keep on pushing the envelope, its been really awesome watching this whole build/pulling season unfold! Again awesome job.:fordoval:

strokethis_06

Reaction score
I think you can call what you have done this year a success. It really shows your knowledge and dedication. I know there are several "Ford" guys who pull cummins' simply because its cheaper and easier. Which honestly kills me because things will never get cheaper or "easier" for the guys who want to build fords if most everybody just jumps ship. We need more guys like you, Jared, Mike, Tadd, ect. I think with more guys running/building competitive trucks like this the cost for the parts will go down(to a point due to more demand) and the knowledge of how to build big "reliable" power will become more abundant, further helping us guys as a community. So again THANK YOU MORGAN! I hope you stay in the powerstroke and keep on pushing the envelope, its been really awesome watching this whole build/pulling season unfold! Again awesome job.:fordoval:

^^this. Good luck in the future!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
u8a4yja7.jpg

At beans waiting to hook

Reaction score
I am very glad to have even got 5th there. There was twenty one 2.6 trucks. From like 5 states, or more idk. And I put feet on a lot of trucks from scheids that beat me there. And it's making enough power to be snapping built dana 80 parts. Definitely keeps getting better. I don't think it's made a better hook than today.

On a side note we are pulling inside Atlanta motor speedway next, that will be freaking awesome!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.