6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
Wow, I just spent my entire lunch reading this whole thread all I am just amazed at what you have done Morgan. Its awesome what you are accomplishing with a Ford in a mostly duramax and cummins game. Mad props to you and I can wait to see next years changes as far as better flowing heads!!

Reaction score
Wow, I just spent my entire lunch reading this whole thread all I am just amazed at what you have done Morgan. Its awesome what you are accomplishing with a Ford in a mostly duramax and cummins game. Mad props to you and I can wait to see next years changes as far as better flowing heads!!

Thanks, we really wanted to prove that as a shop (even though we build a lot of cummins and some duramax's) that fords can compete. And I'm slightly biased toward fords! We do specialize in powerstrokes so it only made sense to do something that will stand out. Would be much easier to build a cummins to throw in it but I wouldn't even think about it. No adventure there. I'm glad it has went so well. I could have never expected that it was going to be as competitive as it is (even though I was hoping it would) in its first year.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.