6.4 Custom Cold Air Intake

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
awesome I'm glad you released these before I do my build! I'll pick one up in december when I'm out of the poor house

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
looks awesome mike.. im sure when i figure out my turbo situation ill be buyin this.

I'm building a kit for Craig as well so we'll have the single Turbo crowd and the moved turbo position crowd covered too!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i think i may have found a temporary elbow for the kit until the custom ones are done, ill keep you guys posted. gonna test fit on nachos truck hopefully this weekend.

Last edited:

Smokyred

Reaction score
Looks great, similar to what I'm running but I couldn't wait. What are the dimensions on the filter if you don't mind.

Dave

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks great, similar to what I'm running but I couldn't wait. What are the dimensions on the filter if you don't mind.

Dave

Pro5r 5x12

Got any pics Dave ? I think between some good friends and a lot of discussion I will have a versatile intake that will fit almost everything with small purchase options. Thanks dwood.

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
I am very dissatisfied with the S&B. If the filter minder does go in, does that mean it is not getting air? Because I can hear the difference in air intake, because the motor makes a different noise. Will this new set up fix this problem? Thanks, count me in.

gman1

Reaction score

Dave

The filter # is AFE 24-91036. 12'' long, 7 1/2 at the base, 5'' on top.

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't even get over 1/3 throttle right now with my S&B intake, you have them in stock?

i will next week, just waiting on one piece from machine shop.

I am very dissatisfied with the S&B. If the filter minder does go in, does that mean it is not getting air? Because I can hear the difference in air intake, because the motor makes a different noise. Will this new set up fix this problem? Thanks, count me in.

it will fix it. you will not pull the minder in again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.