6.7 Build (TXGLASSMAN)....

MorganY

Reaction score
Cool build! Shafts inside the 6r140 are much larger. I wouldnt worry about snapping one (Edit: For this kind of application). Adding more fricitions and steels will do very well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
again the transmission is just talk right now, nothing is finial. But if we do go ahead and get it done now, when it goes back in for more fuel like injectors and a lot more, i shouldnt have to worry about the trans

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Gotta clear him out a spot now....

998047_489303457811285_1001203168_n.jpg

highdrum

Reaction score
I know they boys at ATS have a 6R140 built. The owner just picked one up this spring, so they're in the process of making a dual fueler and compound kit for it. Trans is available now..........really like the work they did on my stage 4 68RFE I have in my dodge, handling a lot of torque and abuse at the moment.

jdgleason

Reaction score
I know they boys at ATS have a 6R140 built. The owner just picked one up this spring, so they're in the process of making a dual fueler and compound kit for it. Trans is available now..........really like the work they did on my stage 4 68RFE I have in my dodge, handling a lot of torque and abuse at the moment.

LOL

Fast-6.0

Reaction score

If Randall wants a real "Built" 6R he can get one in Colorado, but its from a different location than ATS.

dirk0

Reaction score
If Randall wants a real "Built" 6R he can get one in Colorado, but its from a different location than ATS.

Hah! ATS built a 545rfe for someone I know. Lasted 5-6k miles before it had to be sent back. He's still having issues with the replacement unit. Last I heard ATS is blaming the problems on the TCM... :(

JMart

Reaction score

I thought ATS stood for All Transmissions Suck.

dirk0

Reaction score
LOL.......that's standard issue scapegoat

Which is BS. My 545rfe shifts better with a transgo kit and a sonnax line pressure booster connector than his ATS....

I'm thinking about having him drop the VB and pull the accumulator plate and look at the springs. I'm willing to bet it's transgo parts that ATS uses.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Which is BS. My 545rfe shifts better with a transgo kit and a sonnax line pressure booster connector than his ATS....

I'm thinking about having him drop the VB and pull the accumulator plate and look at the springs. I'm willing to bet it's transgo parts that ATS uses.

I bet its the purple pixie dust thats screwing his up

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.