6.7 Build (TXGLASSMAN)....

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Any idea when this will be completed? Curious to how this thing runs so i have something to compare to. I already have the 66mm and now just waiting for industrial modded CP4 (hopefully on its way).

as sak said we are 2-3 weeks on a turbo kit, thats the longest lead time item right there.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
I will say depending on arrival of kit to getting the truck out of the shop 4-5weeks. We are only 3 days at our new shop and have a back log....

998504_487080814700216_23096275_n.jpg

Last edited:

dirk0

Reaction score
Your not the only one. I prefer syrup myself.

Fixed.

Serious post: My build has started. All kinds of parts shipped out. Randall and possibly Jason are heading over this weekend to tackle dropping the front axle and steering components. New thread and pics will be up shortly.

As stated before, we will keep this open for BS and start an official build thread once Randall's parts arrive and the grandpa truck makes it down to Jasper to go full Paula Dean.... I mean full retard.

EDIT: I want to say thanks to Jason@NLTD for getting some parts shipped out today.

JMart

Reaction score
Fixed.

Serious post: My build has started. All kinds of parts shipped out. Randall and possibly Jason are heading over this weekend to tackle dropping the front axle and steering components. New thread and pics will be up shortly.

As stated before, we will keep this open for BS and start an official build thread once Randall's parts arrive and the grandpa truck makes it down to Jasper to go full Paula Dean.... I mean full retard.

EDIT: I want to say thanks to Jason@NLTD for getting some parts shipped out today.

Are you sending your truck to Complete also? Or are you calling tighty whitey the grandpa truck?

Latest posts

Members online