6.7 Build (TXGLASSMAN)....

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Ok guys heres the update, between work, and home, and my bank account getting hacked into. I have had one hell of a month. But everything is straight now and we are back on track

money has been shelled out like crazy for this thing and its time to get it done.

I got to thank paul at complete performance and morgan at midwest diesel for being paitient with me and understanding of this crazy world im currently running. They have be great to deal with. Parts hopefully ship out monday. should have them by the end of the week i would assume. Ill let paul and everyone else chime in on that and tell me for sure. Then its time to get the truck to complete performance and its time for a tear down and see what happens.

hope have this all done before the finals in ennis, that way the truck can be parked infront of the complete performance trailer with the hood up so everyone can see what we have done.

keep tuned as the updates will roll in alot quicker now that i finally got crap back in a half ass line again

Latest posts

Members online