66mm single installed

Black_Lightning91

Reaction score
I made this kit myself

That right there is the type of thinking more people need. Not saying taking yours to a shop is bad, but doing things yourself is better lol. I would like to say job very well done to you twin turbo altho your name sounds a little off now lol. I would say the more people who do there own thing the more cool and interesting builds, the more power that will be made, and the more knowledge we will have on these engines!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yes it is!! could you guys make a tune that will turn off the check engine light as well as a couple tweaks on transmission tuning? The only code is p179a-(turbo actuator miscommunication)for not having the turbo actuator plugged in.

Easy way around that for now is just to plug in the actuator under the hood until you can get a tune. That way cruise control works

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Yes it is!! could you guys make a tune that will turn off the check engine light as well as a couple tweaks on transmission tuning? The only code is p179a-(turbo actuator miscommunication)for not having the turbo actuator plugged in.

What was your full name you purchased the tune under? I can talk to Josh and possibly have him rewrite your tunes for you so you wont get the codes. PM me your info and I'll do my best to get you all cherried out!

Jared

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
How is it with the converter locked? say rolling into the throttle at 1500rpm? thats my only beef with the single, with some tunes especially spartans earlier locking stuff these trucks fall on there face even with the stock turbos unless your running a race tune.. I hate how the converter doesnt lock untill overdrive (i guess theres always tow haul) especially when you got a 30 foot trailer in tow lol

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
How is it with the converter locked? say rolling into the throttle at 1500rpm? thats my only beef with the single, with some tunes especially spartans earlier locking stuff these trucks fall on there face even with the stock turbos unless your running a race tune.. I hate how the converter doesnt lock untill overdrive (i guess theres always tow haul) especially when you got a 30 foot trailer in tow lol

There is early and late lock options with the latest tuning files update. Stock TCM only though.

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
ok, yeah dont get wrong I like the early locking files its just with 35s an a big trailer the later lock might work better..good thing I switched back to the factory TCM...might be willing to part with my spartan TCM if someone wants to make me an offer..

Latest posts

Members online