68mm Powermax with 290's

imelmo

Reaction score
Rained out at the track today so gonna try again tomorrow. If it's closed again I'm gonna go hit the swamp roads by Farmer Frans and play around. I'll see if I can get him to video some.

And I love that lope tune, lol. We had a Mardis Gras parade today so I was cruisin' the parade route before with it. You get a lotta looks, lol.

imelmo

Reaction score
It's the Race tune with the lope so it's pretty firm.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
woah woahh woaah. Whats this powerstrokenation decal doing on there lol. Sounds good!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
woah woahh woaah. Whats this powerstrokenation decal doing on there lol. Sounds good!

Two were removed from the back glass. Windshield banner will come shortly ..

uploadfromtaptalk1328449396108.jpg

imelmo

Reaction score
I think I have some kind of cloud over me that just doesn't want me to race anymore or something. Clear skies at the track today. 15 minutes into the trip there and I hear a loud boom. Pull over and look underneath. Ventilated block at the driver's side rear. Had the cruise set at 79mph just casual driving. Haven't even gotten all the way on the pedal except once or twice with a tow tune since I got it back. Guess it'll be another year now before I can at least attempt to race. No earthly idea what could've caused this. FML. :cursing:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I think I have some kind of cloud over me that just doesn't want me to race anymore or something. Clear skies at the track today. 15 minutes into the trip there and I hear a loud boom. Pull over and look underneath. Ventilated block at the driver's side rear. Had the cruise set at 79mph just casual driving. Haven't even gotten all the way on the pedal except once or twice with a tow tune since I got it back. Guess it'll be another year now before I can at least attempt to race. No earthly idea what could've caused this. FML. :cursing:

Damn man that sucks

Goose

Reaction score

That sucks Danny...

02BigD

Reaction score

Sick over this. That sucks.

jngreen

Reaction score
Wow, thats not good.

Hopefully you can find a good stock motor to throw into it just to get it rolling again.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Nah..we'll figure out a way to pull a rabbit out of a hat...

Sorry bro. Sick....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.