68mm Powermax with 290's

Beast6.0

Reaction score
I wish I still had that block and crank that went with those heads. It would be at your door by now. If you find some parts in my area, I'd be more than happy to check them out and help get them to you. I hate how some people run their **** hard every time they drive it, overheat it, never change oil and generally beat it to death and never have a problem. While some invest $HUGE$ amounts of $$ and time on their ride, and never get to even enjoy it very much, if at all. Don't get me wrong, I love to see good results made on a budget. I just hate to see someone who's been in this game as long as you, not being able to enjoy it. Hope you don't :biggun: it yet.

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
I wish I still had that block and crank that went with those heads. It would be at your door by now. If you find some parts in my area, I'd be more than happy to check them out and help get them to you. I hate how some people run their **** hard every time they drive it, overheat it, never change oil and generally beat it to death and never have a problem. While some invest $HUGE$ amounts of $$ and time on their ride, and never get to even enjoy it very much, if at all. Don't get me wrong, I love to see good results made on a budget. I just hate to see someone who's been in this game as long as you, not being able to enjoy it. Hope you don't :biggun: it yet.

:whs:

RIGHT ON THATS SO DANM TRUE
GOOD LUCK WITH RE BUILD

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
That really really suxs man with what you've spent on that damn thing you could be haulin arse in a 6.4 or 6.7 with a warranty

motoxracer42

Reaction score
it was the lope tune LOL no not really a time for joking. i have a bunch of parts here too danny. no heads though as i go through them pretty fast lol. Let me know if you need anything.

weazel

Reaction score
Man bro sorry, I just started reading this I was excited at first but half way in it became depressing. That duck bro

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
That duck bro

DSCF0565.png

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.