7.3 shops for builds in Indiana

Fl Stroker

Reaction score
Not in Indiana but I am 100% satisfied with my Swamps build. Now with there engine dyno you will also know exactly what you will get as a finished product as well.

WIESEL

Reaction score
Just looking for an assembler?
What all did wagner do to your block?

99-Resurrection

Reaction score
Been getting frustrated with machine shop and was starting to explore options..... just wondering who else was around n where they had machine work done

WIESEL

Reaction score
I am dropping my block off soon, to a guy on the east side of Indy.
What all do you have in mind for your build?

JD3020

Reaction score
IDK what kind of response you'll get but you could try Fleece, Danville, Haisley, and Woodruff.

Don't really know of any 7.3 shops around your area, so your best bet there would be going to Unlimited Diesel southeast of Columbus, Ohio, River City Diesel in Illinois, or Empire Diesel in Iowa.

jngreen

Reaction score
B&C engine in Cicero, IN is a good machine shop.

They fixed my buddy's 6.0 heads.

Ron will take care of you.

Last edited:

WIESEL

Reaction score
IDK what kind of response you'll get but you could try Fleece, Danville, Haisley, and Woodruff.

Don't really know of any 7.3 shops around your area, so your best bet there would be going to Unlimited Diesel southeast of Columbus, Ohio, River City Diesel in Illinois, or Empire Diesel in Iowa.

Danville won't even let a ford on their dyno..lol

WIESEL

Reaction score
LOL Danville dynos and works on just about everything.

I've called them three time over the past 8 months.
Just wanted a couple dyno pulls, they said they were 3 months behind and the last time the guy said the dyno was only for dmax's.
I know I would prolly get somewhere if I could talk to mark.

I am not bashing them, just the guy answering the phones.
I am extremely impressed with mark, he knows what he is doing.

I just helped install one of his stock appearing turbos on a dmax, he live tuned it and made 630 hp very impressing.

I still wouldn't bet on them building a 7.3.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I've called them three time over the past 8 months.
Just wanted a couple dyno pulls, they said they were 3 months behind and the last time the guy said the dyno was only for dmax's.
I know I would prolly get somewhere if I could talk to mark.

I am not bashing them, just the guy answering the phones.
I am extremely impressed with mark, he knows what he is doing.

I just helped install one of his stock appearing turbos on a dmax, he live tuned it and made 630 hp very impressing.

I still wouldn't bet on them building a 7.3.

I know they are backed up with work - and that they don't dyno tune anything but Dmaxes (unless that recently changed - which I am sure it could have with the ability for EFI-Live to tune Cummins).

I'll say something to Mark in a few minutes - I need to call him anyway for some stuff... :D I also agree that they probably wouldn't take on a PSD build with how backed up they are in the Dmax world.... but the dyno thing surprises me a bit.

WIESEL

Reaction score
I know they are backed up with work - and that they don't dyno tune anything but Dmaxes (unless that recently changed - which I am sure it could have with the ability for EFI-Live to tune Cummins).

I'll say something to Mark in a few minutes - I need to call him anyway for some stuff... :D I also agree that they probably wouldn't take on a PSD build with how backed up they are in the Dmax world.... but the dyno thing surprises me a bit.

My buddy with the dmax said the secretary is an ass. He just talks to mark now.
Let him know I would like to see what truck truck puts down before I pull these Injectors:thumbsup:

99-Resurrection

Reaction score
As of now my current block is done and heads are done to stock specs ..... Block Machined and bored 30 over Wagner just got block back and is starting reassembly ...Mahle pistons,forged rods, H11 studs are the start but still exploring options as ive got a spare set of heads that I'm wanting to play with..... Thanks for all the help... As far as Fleece, Danville, Haisley etc. All good shops but Not Stroke Proven n proud......Swamps has done me real good in past...Dave n Jon are great just trying something closer to home.... Wagner's been good to me ....just having bad luck with machine shops

Milford

Reaction score
Hey Hotrod, where did you get the motor built on your red SD? I am looking around for the same thing here and I am in the Chicago Burbs.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.