A little bird told me..

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Thanks Jeff for the info, I'm sure everyone will enjoy as always, just maybe and I'll repeat MAYBE 2010F350 will even like it..... not!!

:doh:

I'm just glad he was banned.....again. That crap gets old. I don't even think the dude owns a Spartan tuner anymore, yet he still makes an effort to dog us on the forums. I'm just glad that everyone else (even non-Spartan users) see that the guy is just on the forums to start crap. Makes my day go a little smoother.

clayton

Reaction score
Ive dealt with the dummy first hand, gets under my skin a bit just because he acts like a douche...
Ive called him out on PSA,PSN,The Org, FTE....same crap

Ronin

Reaction score
I work on my buddy's '08 F350 XC/LB for him (he runs Spartan tuning [275 HP right now] along with their TCM) and he likewise can't wait for the update. I'm excited for him too. He's been nothing but completely satisfied with everything Spartan; power, shifting, mileage, etc. Mick bailed us out once HUGE when a mistimed key cycle resulted in a no-start. Got us up and running in no time, on a Friday afternoon no less!

Keep up the great works guys! :thumbsup:

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
LOL

I'm not giving any details guys. I'm not even going to hint at anything. You'll see details when we decide on a release date....which will probably be a day or two before it actually releases.

pog

Reaction score
Maybe an updated 350 file with cruise and no surging! The bottom end power on the 350 tune is badass. Disabling the tpms would be awesome :D

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Maybe an updated 350 file with cruise and no surging! The bottom end power on the 350 tune is badass. Disabling the tpms would be awesome :D

You don't need cruise control going down the pulling track or race track. :poke:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.